chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Rat through vps?
Author
I have a vps setup and I was trying to figure out how to use that instead of no-it. I tried to install cpanel but it wasn’t successful i do have a vnc client install but it’s bare bones at best. If anyone can guide me through this process I have shit ton of stuff I found. I have nots rats stressers cracking tools and most are up to date too. Like for example I have njrat 0.7 also njrat lime blackbullet 2.5.5 bank bot 2.4 too much stuff to list here.

RE: Rat through vps? #2
(04-12-2019, 12:47 PM)Rapt.be Wrote: I have a vps setup and I was trying to figure out how to use that instead of no-it. I tried to install cpanel but it wasn’t successful i do have a vnc client install but it’s bare bones at best. If anyone can guide me through this process I have shit ton of stuff I found. I have nots rats stressers cracking tools and most are up to date too. Like for example I have njrat 0.7 also njrat lime blackbullet 2.5.5 bank bot 2.4 too much stuff to list here.

so you have problem with port forwarding ? there is few solution for that.
make no-ip for server settings and register and download this https://vpnstaticip.com. its vpn with Split Tunneling. Then just put no-ip address to your rat server and done.

or

go here Web Monitor and you don't need port forwarding or vpn settings. I Think this is the best rat on the market RN. You have access even from your phone, vpn is in package and its fully encrypted and without logs

RE: Rat through vps? #3
(04-12-2019, 03:51 PM)posd Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 12:47 PM)Rapt.be Wrote: I have a vps setup and I was trying to figure out how to use that instead of no-it. I tried to install cpanel but it wasn’t successful i do have a vnc client install but it’s bare bones at best. If anyone can guide me through this process I have shit ton of stuff I found. I have nots rats stressers cracking tools and most are up to date too. Like for example I have njrat 0.7 also njrat lime blackbullet 2.5.5 bank bot 2.4 too much stuff to list here.

make no-ip for server settings and register and  download this https://vpnstaticip.com. its vpn with Split Tunneling. Then just put no-ip address to your rat server and done.

or

go here Web Monitor and you don't need port forwarding or vpn settings. I Think this is the best rat on the market RN. You have access even from your phone, vpn is in package and its fully encrypted and without logs

nice links. Smile
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

RE: Rat through vps? #4

make no-ip for server settings and register and  download this https://vpnstaticip.com. its vpn with Split Tunneling. Then just put no-ip address to your rat server and done.

or

i appreciate the links but if imma spend money on anything its gonna be a vps. which im about to anyway for 6$ a month

RE: Rat through vps? #5
(04-15-2019, 10:50 AM)Rapt.be Wrote:

or

i appreciate the  links but if imma spend money on anything its gonna be a vps. which im about to anyway for 6$ a month

web monitor have vpn but if you want to use outdated rat you must learn how to make port forward because static vpn cost +- $10/m if I remember right. But its working I try booth ways

RE: Rat through vps? #6
Well I’m setting up my vps rn and that was 8$ in btc. I think it’ll work