chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Rainbow Six: Siege
Author

Quote:Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is a first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Siege was released in December 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game puts heavy emphasis on environmental destruction and cooperation between players. Players assume control of an attacker or a defender in different gameplay modes such as hostage rescuing and bomb defusing.

Anyone play Rainbow Six: Siege? The game is only $15 if you buy the starter pack. Easily one of my favorite games, though I still suck at it. @Jiggly-chan recently got it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Rainbow Six: Siege #2
I've got this game, it was OK

I bought the thing when the game came out as I wanted a tactical shooter, it looked nice, and I thought it may be better than Rainbow Six 3 - it wasn't as good as 3, but it was fun. I haven't played it in a while as all my friends bought it, said it was too hard, and refunded it - I didn't mind the difficulty, the issue I had is that you really have to grind matches to get new operators, and once you have a good few of them I found it started getting a bit boring. I'd assume there's more stuff by now, so I'll have to check it out again sometime.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

RE: Rainbow Six: Siege #3
(07-20-2017, 12:44 AM)BurritoBeans Wrote: said it was too hard, and refunded it

It has a learning curve, for sure.

RE: Rainbow Six: Siege #4
Only $15? Shit it was more last time I checked.. or maybe I'm just dumb.
I need to check it out since it was something I've been eyeing for a while.
Watched my cousin play it and it seems extremely fun.

RE: Rainbow Six: Siege #5
(07-20-2017, 11:00 AM)Sundae Wrote: Only $15? Shit it was more last time I checked.. or maybe I'm just dumb.
I need to check it out since it was something I've been eyeing for a while.
Watched my cousin play it and it seems extremely fun.

I've been having a lot of fun with it, although I'm very new to this kind of game.
There's been a couple issues with matchmaking and server stability - However, the dev's are working on improvements under a project titled "Operation Health", which I find a fitting name!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: Rainbow Six: Siege #6
Been playing this somewhat more lately. At $15 this is a steal.