chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

filter_list [RELEASE] Dark Browser
Author
Hello so i have an old project on on pyqt5 and its a browser with tabs made in python3 i don't really remember where i find this project but i just modified and add some code there and now im release here.
Its just a browser with tabs in beta version.
When i start the project i was thinking to make something like anonymous browser to be anonymous while using it but i didn't find a way to do that.
The browser: https://anonfile.com/UdJ8hbibb0/Dark-Browser_zip
"Who put this thing together?
Me, that's who!
Who do I trust? Me!"

[+] 1 user Likes Whoami1's post

RE: [RELEASE] Dark Browser #2
Appreciate the direct link.

Those concerned with the file's contents, here's the online virus scan report.
Thanks for the contribution.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: [RELEASE] Dark Browser #3
Have you checked it and can you please tell how it make sure that we are anonymous ?

RE: [RELEASE] Dark Browser #4
(10-16-2018, 07:31 AM)troubler Wrote: Have you checked it and can you please tell how it make sure that we are anonymous ?

If you're referring to myself, I've yet to check It out.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: [RELEASE] Dark Browser #5
It's clean, I've looked through the whole thing manually and saw that there's nothing connecting to a ip or getting a file.

RE: [RELEASE] Dark Browser #6
(10-31-2018, 09:34 PM)slothic Wrote: It's clean, I've looked through the whole thing manually and saw that there's nothing connecting to a ip or getting a file.

"When i start the project i was thinking to make something like anonymous browser to be anonymous while using it but i didn't find a way to do that."
"Who put this thing together?
Me, that's who!
Who do I trust? Me!"

RE: [RELEASE] Dark Browser #7
(10-31-2018, 10:45 PM)Whoami1 Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 09:34 PM)slothic Wrote: It's clean, I've looked through the whole thing manually and saw that there's nothing connecting to a ip or getting a file.

"When i start the project i was thinking to make something like anonymous browser to be anonymous while using it but i didn't find a way to do that."

You can easily implement tor into it so that all data is sent through tor and if you have a server you can use that server instead.

RE: [RELEASE] Dark Browser #8
Wow..this is good..I will try for sure