chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Python Books
Author
(06-03-2018, 04:02 PM)mothered Wrote: It's a security website which I'm working In an offline state at the moment. It's extremely detailed that leaves nothing to chance.

It entails all facets of security- home, workplace, computer, online anonymity, pen testing, online child safety, cell phone, website/server-side, social engineering and the list goes on. Hosting has been paid a year In advance and I'm hoping to have It complete In 4 weeks. The content Is what's holding me back- It's very In depth and takes a while to complete each article/section. No plagiarism, solely my work.

Do make a thread about your website when it's up and running. I'm really looking forward to it.

Back on topic;
The book is unfortunately not in English. Is there a way I can get it translated to English without any charge and google translate?
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 06:49 PM by ZOM_BIES.)
احترم الجميع و لا تخف من احد

RE: Python Books #12
(06-03-2018, 05:15 PM)kaz Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 05:09 PM)mothered Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 04:57 PM)kaz Wrote: I have a free hosting and domain for 1 year if you want

Appreciate your offer.

I've already paid hosting (annually), and have a premium .com domain.
Thanks again.

If you need help/stuff on the page tell me

Thanks, there's a lot of pages but I'm right with It all.

I've developed and coded everything and all Is running well. The final stage Is the CNAME, A Record and 301 redirection configuration on the DNS, thereby It'll (obviously) be online. I'm hoping It will be finished In 4-6 weeks.

(06-03-2018, 06:31 PM)FunkyG Wrote: Oh yeah I remember you telling me something about it a while back. Good luck and I'm excited to see it up and running!

Thanks, It's not too far away.

(06-03-2018, 06:46 PM)ZOM_BIES Wrote: Do make a thread about your website when it's up and running. I'm really looking forward to it.

It's not competitive to this board, so I'll certainly create a thread. Just be prepared to spend an entire week+ of dedicated reading.
On-topic, I've utilized this eBook and others from the OP's threads.
Thanks again.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]