Login Register

PyInquirer Question filter_list
Author
I am still fairly new to python but I have always learned programming easier with a hands on approach by coding but I am stumped at the moment. How do I go about pulling the single value from the input list of PyInquirer. How do I go about storing the value of first_name into a variable. Probably a newb question but hey here to learn Example Code:

Code:
QUESTIONS = [

{

'type': 'input',

'name': 'first_name',

'message': 'Question?',

},

{

'type': 'confirm',

'message': 'Answer Confirm?',

'name': 'continue',

'default': True,

},

{

'name': 'last_name',

},

]

ANSWERS = prompt(QUESTIONS, style=STYLE)

pprint(ANSWERS)
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein

RE: PyInquirer Question #2
(01-29-2020, 04:32 AM)mudrig Wrote: I am still fairly new to python but I have always learned programming easier with a hands on approach by coding but I am stumped at the moment. How do I go about pulling the single value from the input list of PyInquirer. How do I go about storing the value of first_name into a variable. Probably a newb question but hey here to learn Example Code:

Code:
QUESTIONS = [

{

'name': 'first_name',

},

{

'type': 'confirm',

'message': 'Answer Confirm?',

'name': 'continue',

'default': True,

},

{

'name': 'last_name',

},

]

ANSWERS = prompt(QUESTIONS, style=STYLE)

pprint(ANSWERS)

Can You Be More Specific With Your Problem And The Code?
I Am InEvitable

PyInquirer Question #3
I'm using PyInquirer to prompt a list of questions and confirmations. After the question are asked I need to be able to store the answers to the questions in a variable to be used throughout the program.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2020, 06:54 PM by mudrig.)
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein