chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool filter_list
Author
PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool #1
Today I will be teaching you people the basics behind making a DoSing script in Python.

You will need the following.
  • A brain.
  • Python

// Starting Out //

When making you script, you will want to have a good idea of the functions you want to be available. More functions means more flexibility. With a flexible DoS tool, you could have a really good tool. And possibly even one of the best, with Python that is.
  • It's a good idea to write down all your thoughts and ideas for your tool in notepad. Once you actually start the creation, you can add or remove as you please.

// The Basics //

You will always need a number of instances, packets to send, and lastly a way to send your data. When going for all of these, consider using the socket module. There are other ways through external sources, and you can even create your own, but stick to the socket module if you're just starting out. I always use the socket module, not because it is basic, or easy, but because I use a certain method that just seems natural and best for me. There are different methods to doing so, you just need to find your own. You can even create your own method with the socket module, or use one that's already made. It's whichever works for you.

The method I use sends the packets in a range of 0, to the number of instances by connecting to the host and port, then sending one packet at a time. Now this doesn't seem useful, sending one packet at a time, but when going through a range of 0 - 5000, it's effective.

Code:
def dos():
    try:
        (socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)).connect((target,int(port)))
        (socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)).send(packet)
        (socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)).sendto(packet,(target,int(port))
        (socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)).send(packet);
    except error: print('Error sending packet')

for i in range(0,(random.randint(5000,50000)):
    dos()

// Effectiveness //

Your script will only be as effective as your functions. You can only add to the effectiveness by adding more functions. But what are some good functions to add?

I always prefer to have a port scanner, while this isn't a very popular function among python DoSing scripts, I find it most effective because there's no need for you to find the port yourself. In a release of PyDoS, or more commonly known as the Cheerio-Shitter here, I had a portscanner script that only went to port 100. This is absolutely horrible, and if you do this, you should feel bad. This is not actually in my file on my harddrive, my scanner goes up to 9000. Why did I put it to 100 on SL? For the sake of speed. 9000 takes a long time to scan, however even though speed is the main focus of the copy on here, I merely disregarded speed for the original one.

Another function that I add to my scripts, that is also not very popular among Python DoSing scripts, is a packet builder. This builds packets automatically, random digits, letters, special character sets, etc. in a message that is anywhere from 500 to 5000 characters long. Why is this effective to the scripts? Because, not only does my DoSer generate that packet, it sends thousands of permutations of those packets to the target as well. And once more, this is not on my code here. And for a good reason, I can't have you guys getting all my good stuff. ;D

// Scripts //

If you need help creating a DoSing script, PM me on here. I will help you. But, keep in mind, that even though I help you create the script, I am not responsible for any trouble you get in whatsoever.

That's about all. This is a guide, and these, of course, are just tips that you can use to make a DoSing script. Once more, if you need help PM me, but I'm not responsible for any legal trouble you get in.

~ Duubz

RE: PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool #2
Under starting out:
Code:
you could a really good tool

What of parallelism?I think with your script, packets will be sent one at a time, and will wait for a response before sending another.

What happens if you get IP blocked?
[Image: jWSyE88.png]

RE: PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool #3
(04-13-2014, 05:33 PM)3SidedSquare Wrote: I think with your script, packets will be sent one at a time, and will wait for a response before sending another.

What happens if you get IP blocked?

Thanks for pointing out typo.

As far as my script goes, I have two different scripts. One that is here, which is a pretty basic one if you ask me, and then my other one which is much much better than the one I put here. For a few reasons, I'd rather people not have some of my best scripts.

And if you get IP blocked, get a proxy, go through a reflector, etc.

RE: PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool #4
You don't need an active port for this type of DoS.
micrictor@creep.im