chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Proper Execution with Amazon
Author
Hey there SL,

In a few days here I am getting ready to DNA an LG Watch Sport, hopefully due to my account history there will be no problem. After that, I want to have a few small partial refunds or "empty box" scores with a few items I have been researching, what is the probability that you have experienced? Do they check weight?Is there anything you say that pulls at the heartstrings or you know can increase the chance? I appreciate the time.

-P
~Insert Edgy Image Here~

RE: Proper Execution with Amazon #2
(12-06-2017, 11:46 AM)Pulsefire Wrote: After that, I want to have a few small partial refunds or "empty box" scores with a few items I have been researching, what is the probability that you have experienced? Do they check weight?

They do weigh Items on consignment. What exactly are you looking to SE?

RE: Proper Execution with Amazon #3
(12-06-2017, 02:24 PM)mothered Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 11:46 AM)Pulsefire Wrote: After that, I want to have a few small partial refunds or "empty box" scores with a few items I have been researching, what is the probability that you have experienced? Do they check weight?

They do weigh Items on consignment. What exactly are you looking to SE?

I have a few ideas: PS4 Pro, Samsung Sound bar, RAM, etc.
~Insert Edgy Image Here~

RE: Proper Execution with Amazon #4
(12-06-2017, 04:09 PM)Pulsefire Wrote: I have a few ideas: PS4 Pro, Samsung Sound bar, RAM, etc.

Given Ram weighs next to nothing, the empty box method (depending on how you've formulated your SE) Is likely to work over the rest.

In terms of your SE methodology, what have you prepared thus far?

RE: Proper Execution with Amazon #5
(12-07-2017, 03:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 04:09 PM)Pulsefire Wrote: I have a few ideas: PS4 Pro, Samsung Sound bar, RAM, etc.

Given Ram weighs next to nothing, the empty box method (depending on how you've formulated your SE) Is likely to work over the rest.

In terms of your SE methodology, what have you prepared thus far?

Just getting to know how my base post office works with verifying, if they work with Amazon (they don't), and what carriers they sign for and don't (they don't sign for FedEx Ground and ON TRAC). Besides that, the only thing I really know to prepare is how to execture, what to say, when to call. I think I have it together, I'm not sure. If I could PM you to ask a few questions that would be great!
~Insert Edgy Image Here~