chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Please I need spamming tools
Author
(11-08-2018, 05:39 PM)K4X3L1 Wrote: Here's Spammer built with @Skofos  Code by me.
idk why it shows " AV: malicious_confidence_60% (D)" because it's clean AF Biggrin

Your code may contain a signature that's somewhat similar to those found In viruses, hence the detection.

Obviously nothing more than a false positive.
Thanks for the contribution.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Please I need spamming tools #12
Will these get to do the job plus a way to use this would be helpful

RE: Please I need spamming tools #13
(11-08-2018, 10:40 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:51 AM)splixon224 Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 03:08 AM)mothered Wrote: I have heaps of tools on my external, collected from many years ago to date.

I don't remember off-hand, so I'll have a look when my HDD Is available.

can the tool be shared?

I'll need to create a compilation of tools and contribute the pack thereafter.
Sorry if it sounds like am calling you out. Am really not. But you always talk about your "tool pack" in almost every thread but never share it. If you don't intend to share this your famous tool pack in your external. Why do you have to keep rubbing it in our faces.

RE: Please I need spamming tools #14
(12-11-2018, 01:18 AM)otedollar Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 10:40 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:51 AM)splixon224 Wrote: can the tool be shared?

I'll need to create a compilation of tools and contribute the pack thereafter.
Sorry if it sounds like am calling you out. Am really not. But you always talk about your "tool pack" in almost every thread but never share it. If you don't intend to share this your famous tool pack in your external. Why do you have to keep rubbing it in our faces.

Read the following.

(06-03-2018, 03:08 AM)mothered Wrote: I have heaps of tools on my external, collected from many years ago to date.

(11-08-2018, 10:40 AM)mothered Wrote: I'll need to create a compilation of tools and contribute the pack thereafter.

Do you believe It's as easy as plugging In my external HDD and uploading the files thereafter? "Heaps of tools" pertains to over a decade of collecting via various sources. "Creating a compilation of tools", Identifying & segregating the magnitude of each one, checking whether they're clean, functional and serve their purpose takes "a lot of time"- over and above serving my duties on this board.

Please refrain from commenting on something that you have very little to no knowledge of what's Involved.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]