Login Register

PhoneTrak Phone Number Lookup Tool (CLI) filter_list
Author
PhoneTrak Phone Number Lookup Tool (CLI) #1
PhoneTrack
Phone Number Lookup Tool

INFORMATION
Here is a simple command line program I made to do phone number lookups. This will retrieve the carrier or service provider they use, as well as the SMS gateway address. Here is a screenshot of the results :

[Image: gF7uIFN.png]

USAGE
The usage is simple, it is a command line program, so it takes arguments.

Code:
Usage : phonetrak.py <number>

SOURCE CODE
CLICK HERE
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013, 12:58 AM by binary_for_swaggot.)

PhoneTrak Phone Number Lookup Tool (CLI) #2
PhoneTrack
Phone Number Lookup Tool

INFORMATION
Here is a simple command line program I made to do phone number lookups. This will retrieve the carrier or service provider they use, as well as the SMS gateway address. Here is a screenshot of the results :

[Image: gF7uIFN.png]

USAGE
The usage is simple, it is a command line program, so it takes arguments.

Code:
Usage : phonetrak.py <number>

SOURCE CODE
CLICK HERE
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013, 12:58 AM by binary_for_swaggot.)

RE: PhoneTrak Phone Number Lookup Tool (CLI) #3
thanks for sharing this boi

RE: PhoneTrak Phone Number Lookup Tool (CLI) #4
My girlfriend was called several times by an unknown guy from an unknown number. I found this number using the Phone Number Lookup app. I quickly found out his personal details, called him and talked to him. The guy apologized for the trouble and didn't call again. At first, my friend was so worried that she wanted to write a statement to the police, but we peacefully solved this problem. This app really works and will help you find out the personal details of the phone number owner. I don't answer unfamiliar numbers, but I check them before I call back. I advise you to do the same.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 04:55 PM by Abrahamus. Edit Reason: to add information )