chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list Phone Number spoofing ?
Author
Does anyone know how mobile spoofing works in detail? (If you don't have time to explain, maybe redirect me to some sources that explain the process in more detail)
Like not some already made software that does it.
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #2
It's beyond the scope of this post to document a tutorial.

If you're after a service, I recommend Burner.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #3
Virtual machines. Each running an Android build with TextNow installed. All you need are emails to sign up. With proper anonymizing of your connection and a willingness to sign up for emails, you have 2-6 internet phones you can delete at any time. But it just dawned on me you want to pretend to call from someone else's number. I tried.
Never forget your towel.
Student of all. Master of none.
Stay hydrated.
Fool Proof Wally World Encryption PIN RemovalFor DiSa Locked Tablets
Nextbooks, RCA Voyager series, and any other tablet running Android that has a big yellow lock on the packaging

[+] 1 user Likes thehorridness's post

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #4
(09-06-2018, 12:28 AM)thehorridness Wrote: Virtual machines. Each running an Android build with TextNow installed. All you need are emails to sign up. With proper anonymizing of your connection and a willingness to sign up for emails, you have 2-6 internet phones you can delete at any time. But it just dawned on me you want to pretend to call from someone else's number. I tried.

Interesting idea, thanks buddy

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #5
I think it's not as easy as it looks. Sure you can call from other numbers, but if you're looking to spoof your own number a.k.a. caller ID, I think it would have to do something with spoofing at the level of a cell-tower or something. I don't think it's possible from your cellphone.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #6
(09-07-2018, 10:47 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I think it's not as easy as it looks. Sure you can call from other numbers, but if you're looking to spoof your own number a.k.a. caller ID, I think it would have to do something with spoofing at the level of a cell-tower or something. I don't think it's possible from your cellphone.

That's definitely true and pretty obvious, but I was curious about this topic since there are a lot of tools out there that are doing this, but i don't really understand how it works.
I think ,maybe, if you somehow get into a pbx are you able to do this?

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #7
@Cr3aTor So I just watched a video that explained it pretty well. It's indeed the PBX you need, but there are webites that have set one up for you. Here is an explanation (not too technical) with an example. I think this answers your question:

[+] 1 user Likes Bish0pQ's post

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #8
(09-07-2018, 11:30 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: @Cr3aTor  So I just watched a video that explained it pretty well. It's indeed the PBX you need, but there are webites that have set one up for you. Here is an explanation (not too technical) with an example. I think this answers your question:

Good reference as a starting point, thanks !
Do you think that it works with messages also?

RE: Phone Number spoofing ? #9
@Cr3aTor It's possible to send text messages from VoIP so I guess it would be possible. I just don't think all of the VoIP software/companies offer to send text messages.