chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| filter_list
Author
||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #1
[Image: kXGHAr4.png]

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #2
The Paypal Ninja guide can help you keep your account in a good status and help you avoid and overcome limitations.

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #3
(03-31-2018, 11:18 AM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: and help you avoid and overcome limitations.

Both are opposite by definition. Which of the two Is It? Overcome or avoid?

Given your Image states "no chance at all of getting limited", I'd say the latter applies.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #4
(03-31-2018, 03:43 PM)mothered Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 11:18 AM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: and help you avoid and overcome limitations.

Given your Image states "no chance at all of getting limited", I'd say the latter applies.

I'd assume that it's contextual. I'd say that the most likely meaning would be that it teaches you how to overcome limitations if you do end up being limited but also how to avoid being limited in the first place.
~ Nytelife26 ~

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #5
(03-31-2018, 04:41 PM)Nytelife26 Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 03:43 PM)mothered Wrote:

I'd assume that it's contextual. I'd say that the most likely meaning would be that it teaches you how to overcome limitations if you do end up being limited but also how to avoid being limited in the first place.

Okay, so It covers all angles of limitations.

Appreciate the elaboration.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #6
Limitations can occur if your selling practices are causing reports from buyers to Paypal. The Paypal Ninja guide is good for avoiding the automated limitations, not the ones that Paypal employees do.

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #7
(07-25-2018, 11:28 AM)Mr. Burnham Wrote: Limitations can occur if your selling practices are causing reports from buyers to Paypal. The Paypal Ninja guide is good for avoiding the automated limitations, not the ones that Paypal employees do.

Do you offer any vouch copy ?

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #8
how much and does it show how to not get soft limited to

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #9
Does this involve calling PayPal by any chances?

RE: ||||| Paypal Ninja ||||| How to Avoid Limitations ||||| Great for E-whorers! ||||| #10
Do you offer any VC to trusted members?
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]