chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

PayPal has found a new way to fuck me filter_list
Author
RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #11
(01-12-2020, 05:18 PM)Uhave2ki11 Wrote: Hey dude. I really understand what you feel. These money transfers are so complicated sometimes! I would advise you to contact the PayPal's support team, maybe they can help you. I had a similar problem with an international money transfer. I needed to transfer some money to my family in India, but it was impossible without a code that identifies the bank in their national system. I have lost all my nerves until I have found that site myifsccode.com with more than 145000 ifsc codes in their database. Why cant the money transfers be simpler ?!
Better take the checkbook and on the backk should be the number you are looking for.

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #12
(01-14-2020, 02:58 PM)Iluminatis Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 05:18 PM)Uhave2ki11 Wrote: Hey dude. I really understand what you feel. These money transfers are so complicated sometimes! I would advise you to contact the PayPal's support team, maybe they can help you. I had a similar problem with an international money transfer. I needed to transfer some money to my family in India, but it was impossible without a code that identifies the bank in their national system. I have lost all my nerves until I have found that site myifsccode.com with more than 145000 ifsc codes in their database. Why cant the money transfers be simpler ?!
Better take the checkbook and on the backk should be the number you are looking for.
post is close to 2 years old read time stamps before you post?
We need to have a talk on the subject of what's yours and what's mine.

I am a computer and electronics tech if it has a circuit board it can be fixed.
I also own a ton of scary programs that you can have.