Login Register

PayPal has found a new way to fuck me filter_list
Author
Now it’s “we can’t verify this phone number because it’s not registered to you”

Cheeky bastards.

Guys, I need to be able to send the money in this account to my main. How can I bypass this bs? Is there someone I can pay to help me with this?

They’re also saying they’re going to hold both my bank transfer requests for a “72 hour verification”.

Wtf? I’ve already had to wait a solid week for this money to clear from pending status into my pp account. Just how greedy are they?

Sigh. I obviously need to learn everything I can about Ebay stealth.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 11:26 PM by bruisedwitch.)
Serial girl Tongue

Got new serials in stock.
Apple, Microsoft, Logitech, UE, HP and more!
Disc: bruisedwitch#7311

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #2
PayPal always does something like this. I can't figure out how to bypass it other than waiting.

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #3
(07-17-2018, 12:53 AM)skrtja Wrote: PayPal always does something like this. I can't figure out how to bypass it other than waiting.

They fucking suck. Have you encountered this 3 day bank transfer hold before? Because It’s new to me.
Serial girl Tongue

Got new serials in stock.
Apple, Microsoft, Logitech, UE, HP and more!
Disc: bruisedwitch#7311

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #4
Would it work if they transfer the money into my account then, I'll just give it to you? because, my paypal is verified and etc.
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #5
Since I transfer a lot of quite big sums in and out of PayPal this happens very often to me. What I do is call the support explaining your situation. They ask you to verify some things, but if you're the legitimate owner of the account you won't have any problems on that. Most of the time they can help you Smile

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #6
just be happy my paypal is limited for 180 days Biggrin

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #7
Surely in near future, there will be something simmilar to paypal but with no limit and easy transfer into account.

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #8
Although this Is an old thread, I've moved It from the Group Discussion forum to The Lounge.

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #9
(07-17-2018, 01:03 AM)bruisedwitch Wrote: Have you encountered this 3 day bank transfer hold before? Because It’s new to me.

After 18 months, I'm sure the Issue has been solved.

In answer to this question, It's a commonality for funds to take 3 business days to clear with many/most financial Institutions.

RE: PayPal has found a new way to fuck me #10
(01-14-2020, 02:58 PM)Iluminatis Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 05:18 PM)Uhave2ki11 Wrote: Hey dude. I really understand what you feel. These money transfers are so complicated sometimes! I would advise you to contact the PayPal's support team, maybe they can help you. I had a similar problem with an international money transfer. I needed to transfer some money to my family in India, but it was impossible without a code that identifies the bank in their national system. I have lost all my nerves until I have found that site myifsccode.com with more than 145000 ifsc codes in their database. Why cant the money transfers be simpler ?!
Better take the checkbook and on the backk should be the number you are looking for.
post is close to 2 years old read time stamps before you post?
We need to have a talk on the subject of what's yours and what's mine.

I am a computer and electronics tech if it has a circuit board it can be fixed.
I also own a ton of scary programs that you can have.