Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list POLL PS4 VS XBOX1
Author
Which would you get? And why?
[Image: puldaoab7b6.png]

RE: POLL PS4 VS XBOX1 #2
PS4 personally. The PS1 was my first console so I have a bit of a history with Playstation that keeps me with them. As for actual reasons to go with a Playstation over an Xbox, the exclusives tend to be much more my style (exclusives from Sony usually seem to be adventure type games or RPGs) and PSVR is actually lit if you can afford it. I played the Eve VR game on it at a Bestbuy demo (which is my only experience with "real" VR gaming) and it was incredibly fun.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 10:57 PM by Tarew.)

RE: POLL PS4 VS XBOX1 #3
For me, personal preference. It's a question you want to ask to yourself, what console does all my mates have?
In my past, it was the PlayStation then, I grew to the Xbox and have been a Xbox lover for years and will always be.

RE: POLL PS4 VS XBOX1 #4
I had a PS4 for quite some time and would consider buying another. Last Microsoft console I owned was an Xbox 360. If you're looking for an optimal gaming experience, I'd suggest a computer over either. If you need to pick, I'd recommend looking at what each console's exclusives are. Sony tends to get more Japanese titles, whereas Microsoft has Halo and Gears of War.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: POLL PS4 VS XBOX1 #5
Truthfully, I would buy neither (I sold my PlayStation that an old friend gave to me a long time ago), as I heavily prefer PC gaming for a numerous amount of reasons.

However, if I really had to make the choice, I would go with the PlayStation 4, as I have always hated Microsoft and was never a fan of X-Box.