chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! filter_list
Author
PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #1
Hello everyone!

It's me from WeDDoS, I'm proud to tell everyone that I will now give out my paypal code to get free items on any website.

1. Go to the item you want to buy.
2. Use "Check out with PayPal"
3. Now a PayPal window will open, login with your account or make one.
4. Press F12 to open HTML Script for the page.
5. Past my code above EVERYTHING.
6. Click the "Purchase" button.

This works almost all the time, you can't do this on one person, you will be detected and the item won't be sent, but if you do it to something like Apple, Logitech, Razer etc. which is almost automatic, they won't be able to check if the money really sent trough PayPal, if they recieved any money because they got so many custommers, so the item will be sent without you paying anything for it.

Pretty awesome, I got a Razer Blade and the new iPhone 5 (not my main phone, just did it to have it and jailbreak it so I can play games when I'm bored).
This also works on Steam for games, go a head a try it out.

HOW TO GET THE CODE?
You got to buy it for 50$ from me. 50$ is nothing when you see how much I made already after just a few weeks, you can also re-sell the items you "buy".

WHY DON'T I JUST GIVE IT OUT FOR FREE?
Because it's a script that will manipulate PayPal in every way it works, and it will be fixed asap if the code is public, and not many will give away something for free which can do that and you paid 50$ to get it, people ain't that stupid, hopefully.

IF YOU BUY THIS CODE.
You promise not to share it public, I don't mind you sharing it with TRUSTED friends, just don't let anyone post it public so people from PayPal are able to find it and patch it.

IF YOU GET BUSTED BY COMPANIES.
Nothing will happened, got busted once, just got a mail saying the item will not be sent because they didn't recieve the payment/ the money is refund. <--- I got no clue why they say that, but what ever, not my problem, I'm not getting to jail for this! :'D

I'm sure you can refund items and get real PayPal cash back, not sure about that, will try it out later and see if that works too!
This methode have saved me from paying 7.820,00$ which is pretty damn awesome if you ask me!

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED IN BUYING THE CODE FOR 50$
Skype - weddos.foryou
Mail - WeDDoS4You@gmail.com

I would be more then happy if anyone who buy the code for me will approve that this works and people won't call it fake, all my softwares, codes and hacks are working and secure.

If I make 250$+ on this code, I will make it crypted .dll file so people can just inject it and make it public! Wink

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #2
You're not aloud to sell things in this section.

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #3
No one will buy it from you for $50.

For that much, they can buy like.. 16 boxes of ramen.

Either that, or pay $20 for someone to go and find it for them.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫 ⋆ 🍬  🎀  𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝓸𝓊 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓂𝓈𝑔 𝓂𝑒  🎀  🍬 ⋆ 🍫

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #4
(05-19-2013, 12:18 AM)Kirito Wrote: You're not aloud to sell things in this section.

Ow, sorry, I'm new to Sinisterly and didn't knew.
Any admin, please move my thread where it belongs! ^_^

(05-19-2013, 12:20 AM)Customer Wrote: No one will buy it from you for $50.

For that much, they can buy like.. 16 boxes of ramen.

Either that, or pay $20 for someone to go and find it for them.

Well, 50$ is my price, 20$ can't be too cheap eighter, then people would easly just start sharing it to the public.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2013, 12:22 AM by WeDDoS4You.)

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #5
Moved it to the right section.
[Image: bAMEI93.jpg]

Jabber: charon@exploit.im

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #6
50 dollars isn't worth jail.
[Image: AueBtJE.png]

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #7
give a vouch to a trusted mwmber abd ill buy it if it works.

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #8
Indeed a vouch to a great member of this forums would be very good for the sales of what you are trying to sell.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #9
You should give a vouch copy to either me, Charon, or Der Anarchist.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

RE: PAYPAL ABUSE ¦ FREE ITEMS USING PAYPAL CHECKOUTS ¦ ONLINE STORES ¦ 90% OF SUCCESS! #10
(05-19-2013, 08:07 AM)Devil Child Wrote: You should give a vouch copy to either me, Charon, or Der Anarchist.

What do you guys mean by "give a vouch"?
Isn't it the custommer who is suppose to vouch?
I'm not used to sell things online, I mostly make tools, softwares and scripts for myself or when people ask me to ;p