chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list Otaku Otaku Applications [OPEN]
Author
Username: Slothic (Sometimes: slthful or slth)

Top Shows:
Made in abyss
Land of the lustrous
InuYasha

Manga:
Uzumaki.

- I have made some contributions to the anime/manga section such as sharing a programs to watch anime, sites and recommendations.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 09:08 PM by slothic.)
[Image: 1yEDa5A.gif]
2019-05-12

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #132
Username/nickname: Voxis/ Voxi

Top 3 shows/manga: Never really touched up on any manga, simply because my location of living isn't the biggest place to get them.

SHOWS: (Rather basic btw so please no hate)

Dragonball (across the whole board. DB, DB: Z, GT, S)
Naruto/Boruto
Elfen Leid

Contribution (as described in the requirements section):

Working on getting the post and will definitely start being more active within the anime/manga department of the forums. Isn't too much of a hassle since I spend a lot of my time on my PC anyway.

On that note. I am aware that this application has a possibility of being on hold until contributions have been posted. Fear not! I will get it.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2019, 07:35 AM by Voxis.)
[Image: xyqymSy.gif]

"Language, it is the most beautiful art in the world."

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #133
(06-02-2019, 09:07 PM)slothic Wrote: Username: Slothic (Sometimes: slthful or slth)

Top Shows:
Made in abyss
Land of the lustrous
InuYasha

Manga:
Uzumaki.

- I have made some contributions to the anime/manga section such as sharing a programs to watch anime, sites and recommendations.

Apologies for the delay - I was travelling IRL and just started a new job.
I've seen you posting a bunch in A&M and I suspect you will feel right at home with the group. Your application is approved - Welcome!

(06-16-2019, 07:34 AM)Voxis Wrote: Username/nickname: Voxis/ Voxi

Top 3 shows/manga: Never really touched up on any manga, simply because my location of living isn't the biggest place to get them.

Naruto/Boruto
Elfen Leid

Working on getting the post and will definitely start being more active within the anime/manga department of the forums. Isn't too much of a hassle since I spend a lot of my time on my PC anyway.

On that note. I am aware that this application has a possibility of being on hold until contributions have been posted. Fear not! I will get it.

As you assumed yourself, I will not be able to approve your application at this time, as you've yet to post in the section. Once you're familiar with the section and we have some conversations with you on there, feel free to re-apply on this thread.

P.S. I also love Elfen Lied!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #134
(06-16-2019, 09:55 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 09:07 PM)slothic Wrote: Username: Slothic (Sometimes: slthful or slth)

Top Shows:
Made in abyss
Land of the lustrous
InuYasha

Manga:
Uzumaki.

Apologies for the delay - I was travelling IRL and just started a new job.
I've seen you posting a bunch in A&M and I suspect you will feel right at home with the group. Your application is approved - Welcome!

(06-16-2019, 07:34 AM)Voxis Wrote: Username/nickname: Voxis/ Voxi

Naruto/Boruto
Elfen Leid

As you assumed yourself, I will not be able to approve your application at this time, as you've yet to post in the section. Once you're familiar with the section and we have some conversations with you on there, feel free to re-apply on this thread.

P.S. I also love Elfen Lied!

Thanks for accepting me.
[Image: 1yEDa5A.gif]
2019-05-12