Author
(09-23-2017, 03:30 PM)MesaGFX Wrote: Username:
@MesaGFX

Top 3 shows/Manga
1. Yu Gi Oh
2. Pokemon
3. Naruto

Contributions:
I havent contributed anything to the manga section yet as Im catching up with the most recent shows that are avaliable, although I do love the anime and manga side expecially Yu Gi Oh im a very big fan of that and I still play it occassionally.

Thanks for your application - I'll hold off reviewing it until you've had a chance to catch up and make some posts over there. Just link me them or let me know and I'll take a look!|

(09-24-2017, 04:27 AM)OhCanada Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 02:59 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:07 AM)OhCanada Wrote: Username/nickname: OhCanada

Top 3 shows/manga
Yu-Gi-Oh!
One Piece
Zatch Bell!

Contribution (as described in the requirements section): I'll be honest, I don't currently watch anime as much as I used to, but I can be active in that section when I get back to it.  School's been hectic trying to get back into with social events and etc...

That's ok! Thank you for making your application. I'll wait until you get a chance to get back into it before I review your application. Link me your posts when you are able to and I'll look at them with your application.

(09-17-2017, 05:55 PM)Slacker Wrote: Username/nickname - @Slacker

Top 3 shows/manga: (not in specific order)
°Samurai Champloo
° Cowboy Bebop
° Fullmetal Alchemist

Contribution (as described in the requirements section)
Once I broaden my anime play list I will conduct in HQ conversations. I am beginning to think that there are some anime being created to express the creators personal experiences and they are using it as a healthy out let to vent them. Figured if I joined I could watch some different series and post my thoughts pertaining to that about the creators experiences.

Thanks for your application! You can contribute, even if you're not in the group. I'd love to see some threads with some examples of shows where they reflect creators experiences. Link me some here when you do and I'll consider them along with your application!

Thank you! I am working on being active in general now, have some posts in that section now, will continue!

No problem, let me know when you've made a few more and I'll take a look!

(10-17-2017, 11:29 AM)Virtuous Wrote: Not to bump this thread or anything but is this group still recruiting?

Indeed it is! Feel free to apply, but be sure to check the guidelines for applications!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]