chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list Otaku Otaku Applications [OPEN]
Author
I'll attempt to apply.

My name is Justin but I go by Jay. I love anime and my top 5 would probably have to be Tokyo Ghoul, Magi, Love Stage, Yuri on Ice (ADORABLE-NESS), Attack on Titan though there are many others I loved. Contributions? I know some of mine transferred but I am still learning the layout so I can't get a link currently.

Thanks for considering me,
Jay.

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #12
(12-17-2016, 05:13 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'll attempt to apply.

My name is Justin but I go by Jay. I love anime and my top 5 would probably have to be Tokyo Ghoul, Magi, Love Stage, Yuri on Ice (ADORABLE-NESS), Attack on Titan though there are many others I loved. Contributions? I know some of mine transferred but I am still learning the layout so I can't get a link currently.

Jay.

Thank you for your application, I'll hold off on reviewing you until you've settled a little more and have got your bearings. Let me know when you're able to locate what you need and I'll take another look at your application.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #13
(12-19-2016, 09:10 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 05:13 PM)Mystique Wrote: I'll attempt to apply.

Jay.

Thank you for your application, I'll hold off on reviewing you until you've settled a little more and have got your bearings. Let me know when you're able to locate what you need and I'll take another look at your application.

I figured out my way around got some amazing new friends and partners for future projects. I plan on making many contributions to the site.

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #14
Good luck to all applicants. I honestly loved my time as a member in this group when I was active and I met so many cool people through Otaku. Even if you're not a huge fan of Anime and Manga and are just getting into it I'd suggest you join because all the members are awesome.

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #15
(12-20-2016, 12:07 AM)Tarew Wrote: Good luck to all applicants. I honestly loved my time as a member in this group when I was active and I met so many cool people through Otaku. Even if you're not a huge fan of Anime and Manga and are just getting into it I'd suggest you join because all the members are awesome.

One of the most active group members from back in the day right here. Thank you!

Spoiler:
coooooome baaaaaaack
[Image: 7KsKkT]
?????  //  ??  //  ???????

[+] 3 users Like Customer-chan's post

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #16
(12-20-2016, 12:07 AM)Tarew Wrote: Good luck to all applicants. I honestly loved my time as a member in this group when I was active and I met so many cool people through Otaku. Even if you're not a huge fan of Anime and Manga and are just getting into it I'd suggest you join because all the members are awesome.

You're too kind! xD It was awesome having you around!

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #17
@Jiggly-chan here is my application

- I love anime, It would be nice to have people suggesting and reviewing new anime.
- Around 2-5 hr a day
- Anime i've watched : One Piece, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Dragon Ball, Naruto, SAO, High School Series, Tokyo ghoul, No Game No Life, The seven deadly sins,Hunter x Hunter, Overload and many more
- My Fav. Anime : Death Note
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2016, 03:25 PM by Darksider.)
Need help with Java, Android and PHP? PM me anytime.

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #18
(12-26-2016, 03:23 PM)Darksider Wrote: @Jiggly-chan here is my application

- I love anime, It would be nice to have people suggesting and reviewing new anime.
- Around 2-5 hr a day
- Anime i've watched : One Piece, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Dragon Ball, Naruto, SAO, High School Series, Tokyo ghoul, No Game No Life, The seven deadly sins,Hunter x Hunter, Overload and many more
- My Fav. Anime : Death Note

Thank you very much for you application. Although, please remember the following that was listed in the original thread post:

Please ensure your application includes the following:
  • Username/nickname
  • Top 3 shows/manga
  • Contribution (as described in the requirements section)

On another note: I am really curious as to what is happening with season 3 of SAO right now O.o

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #19
(12-27-2016, 01:50 AM)Jiggly Wrote: On another note: I am really curious as to what is happening with season 3 of SAO right now O.o

Lol, I'm not. It went to shit in the second (or was it third?) arc, got a little better when GGO was introduced, then went back down the drain when they all went back to ALO. The producers should've quit while they were ahead imo.
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2016, 02:19 AM by Valkyrie.)

RE: Otaku Applications [OPEN] #20
(12-27-2016, 02:18 AM)Inori Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 01:50 AM)Jiggly Wrote: On another note: I am really curious as to what is happening with season 3 of SAO right now O.o

Lol, I'm not. It went to shit in the second (or was it third?) arc, got a little better when GGO was introduced, then went back down the drain when they all went back to ALO. The producers should've quit while they were ahead imo.

Isn't it based on a manga series though? I kinda like the ALO bit but I think that has more to do with me being a girly girl that it actually being that great. But, I read somewhere they were going to also make a live action third season which I pray isn't true.