chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Otaku Arson at Kyoto Animation - 33 Dead filter_list
Author
RE: Arson at Kyoto Animation - 33 Dead #11
(07-22-2019, 12:30 PM)Oni Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 11:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 08:36 AM)Oni Wrote: Japan has the death penalty, so perhaps not.

What a shame.

Death Is an easy way out of a crime that should serve In suffering.

Compared to Japanese prison conditions, for sure.

My goodness, I had no Idea of their conditions.

I'm stunned by the following:
Quote:Where and how to place each item inside the cell.

Where to write anything; only in specified notebooks which are inspected. Not on scarp of paper or inside a magazine, or face punishment.

How to sit or stand during cell inspection, and during “leisure” time: No leaning, laying down or random walking around the cell.

How to sleep. On your back or side, never the stomach. Do not cover your face while sleeping. Do not read, talk or move around during sleep time.

How to march. Moving around the prison will be done by marching. Infractions result in punishments.

When and how to speak. Strict silence is observed the majority of the time. During leisure times, talking should be done in a low voice so as not to disturb others. Utmost respect must be used when addressing guards or punishments will follow.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Arson at Kyoto Animation - 33 Dead #12
Holy shit i am SO DEPRESSED by this
One of the most wholesome things in the world, burned down by a worthless scumbag

RE: Arson at Kyoto Animation - 33 Dead #13
(07-23-2019, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 12:30 PM)Oni Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 11:58 AM)mothered Wrote: What a shame.

Death Is an easy way out of a crime that should serve In suffering.

Compared to Japanese prison conditions, for sure.

Where to write anything; only in specified notebooks which are inspected. Not on scarp of paper or inside a magazine, or face punishment.

How to sit or stand during cell inspection, and during “leisure” time: No leaning, laying down or random walking around the cell.

How to sleep. On your back or side, never the stomach. Do not cover your face while sleeping. Do not read, talk or move around during sleep time.

How to march. Moving around the prison will be done by marching. Infractions result in punishments.

When and how to speak. Strict silence is observed the majority of the time. During leisure times, talking should be done in a low voice so as not to disturb others. Utmost respect must be used when addressing guards or punishments will follow.

I expected as much. Japan has a culture that demands respect all of the time. And I'm sure they don't tolerate criminals.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

RE: Arson at Kyoto Animation - 33 Dead #14
(07-25-2019, 05:06 PM)Drako Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 12:30 PM)Oni Wrote: Compared to Japanese prison conditions, for sure.

I expected as much. Japan has a culture that demands respect all of the time. And I'm sure they don't tolerate criminals.

To be honest, I didn't expect anything remotely close to those conditions.

They're the strictest conditions I've ever come across.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Arson at Kyoto Animation - 33 Dead #15
(07-26-2019, 03:59 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 05:06 PM)Drako Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote: My goodness, I had no Idea of their conditions.

To be honest, I didn't expect anything remotely close to those conditions.

They're the strictest conditions I've ever come across.

That's actually a little frightening. I didn't read through the article, but if one were to be imprisoned when innocent, or for a lesser crime.. I doubt you'd come out to be a contributing and mentally sound citizen by the time your sentence is up.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post