chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Opinion on a Discord channel? filter_list
Author
As we have a few members now, I was thinking it might be a good time for us to ask Oni for a discord channel. It would be a good way for us to keep in contact. @Strait McCool and I are constantly on the lookout for prospective new members and when we find them I think it would be good for us to all have a dedicated, direct line of communication other than the forum as PMs aren't the most exciting thing to use. I was wondering what you guys think of it though? If you're not really into Discord you might find it kind of useless which is understandable.

Tags:
@mothered
@Vulva
@Lucas1543
Discord: Nyx#8048

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #2
I’m sure it would be perfect. For me ofcourse as I use discord. Faster and more efficient

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #3
Definitely let me know if you guys want it. Can easily add it. I do ask that anything less than legal remains in 1 on 1 conversations and private messages.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #4
(07-13-2019, 08:54 PM)Oni Wrote: Definitely let me know if you guys want it. Can easily add it. I do ask that anything less than legal remains in 1 on 1 conversations and private messages.

Obviously, we don't want to ban the server.

again
A friend is nothing but a known enemy.

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #5
I'm up for it. It'll take some time for me to get used to it.

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #6
I certainly agree. It must however, comply with Discord's terms.

We don't want a similar Incident with the last (banned) account.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #7
Only just been added here so a bit late , but discord is certainly cleaner imo and easier to talk as a group.
Discord : Whiteey#0001

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #8
(07-14-2019, 03:30 AM)mothered Wrote: I certainly agree. It must however, comply with Discord's terms.

Pretty much this. Would have to speak with @Strait McCool and @Nyx to make sure this isn't an issue.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Opinion on a Discord channel? #9
(08-05-2019, 09:44 AM)Oni Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 03:30 AM)mothered Wrote: I certainly agree. It must however, comply with Discord's terms.

Pretty much this. Would have to speak with @Strait McCool and @Nyx to make sure this isn't an issue.

Perfectly okay with us as far as I'm aware as we discussed it a bit ago, just didn't bother to get in contact with you to make it happen.
Discord: Nyx#8048