chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One piece filter_list
Author
I've got the next week off and I've been thinking about getting back into my old fav anime. I haven't watched subbed in a while. I stopped watching One Piece about 200 episodes ago, but I'm thinking I might just get back into it. How's it been going?

[+] 1 user Likes Strait McCool's post

RE: One piece #2
Currently, they are in Wano, after going from Big Mom's territory.
Spoiler:
The major event I liked is Zoro exchanges his sword Shusui ( his first sword) with Enma (it could hurt Kaido). So I guess Zoro will fight Kaido. Pedro dies. Brook copied Big Mom's Ponyglyph.
Kaido's Bounty is : 4,611,100,000 berry
Roger's bounty is revealed: 5,564,800,000
Shanks Bounty:4,048,900,000
So I guess we are around the end of one piece. It will take around 10 years or so.
Spoilers so I don't want to talk much, but if you want to know more PM me.
(This post was last modified: 9 hours ago by switchblade0515.)
Kaizoku Ou ni, ore wa naru!

RE: One piece #3
(9 hours ago)switchblade0515 Wrote: Currently, they are in Wano, after going from Big Mom's territory.
Spoiler:
  The major event I liked is Zoro exchanges his sword Shusui ( his first sword) with  Enma (it could hurt Kaido). So I guess Zoro will fight Kaido. Pedro dies. Brook copied Big Mom's Ponyglyph.
So I guess we are around the end of one piece. It will take around 10 years or so.

I ended up getting quite sick and caught up. I'm embarrassed I watched all that anime in such a small time frame tbh. In your spoiler, I noticed you said Zoro exchanged his sword, which episode ? I gotta rewatch that I think because I don't remember seeing it. The bounties were revealed in a filler episode? I don't recall that either, I must've skipped it or something. Thanks though, loving the new arc so far!

RE: One piece #4
(3 hours ago)Strait McCool Wrote:
(9 hours ago)switchblade0515 Wrote: Currently, they are in Wano, after going from Big Mom's territory.
Spoiler:
  The major event I liked is Zoro exchanges his sword Shusui ( his first sword) with  Enma (it could hurt Kaido). So I guess Zoro will fight Kaido. Pedro dies. Brook copied Big Mom's Ponyglyph.

I ended up getting quite sick and caught up.  I'm embarrassed I watched all that anime in such a small time frame tbh.  In your spoiler, I noticed you said Zoro exchanged his sword, which episode ?  I gotta rewatch that I think because I don't remember seeing it.  The bounties were revealed in a filler episode?  I don't recall that either, I must've skipped it or something.  Thanks though, loving the new arc so far!
In manga. Hasn't came in anime.
Spoiler:
Schibukai system is abolished. Coby is going to capture Boa Hancock.
(This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by switchblade0515.)
Kaizoku Ou ni, ore wa naru!

RE: One piece #5
Bro I used to watch tf out of one piece when I was younger. I might start it back up again as well.
Discord: Refusal#9006
[Image: Zg4Tw5l.gif]