chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

[Official] Intrepid filter_list
Author
(10-19-2015, 09:01 AM)Agony Wrote: I'd just like to throw a shout out to some of the notable members in this group:

@mothered

And @Fire

You two have shown dedication and great forum activity to say the least all while wearing the userbar.

I thank you for being loyal members.

Good question.

I PMd Oni to change the leadership a little. @mothered , due to being the most senior in the group, will take over as the co-leader.

Oh no, not cool, so not cool you gave leadership to mothered!?!?. Woooh I feel a wild fire brewing this morning.

Nah I'm just playing.

But Intrepid is really the only group I take interest in, hopefully it has a long future ahead of it and I am happy to be a part of it.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #42
(10-19-2015, 09:01 AM)Agony Wrote: I'd just like to throw a shout out to some of the notable members in this group:

@mothered

And @Fire

You two have shown dedication and great forum activity to say the least all while wearing the userbar.

I PMd Oni to change the leadership a little. @mothered , due to being the most senior in the group, will take over as the co-leader.

Just like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the position of the co-leader.

The activity, threads and HQ posting style of @Fire speaks for Itself. Honestly speaking, @Fire would fulfill the role hands down, there's no question about It. Anyhow, It's been (and obviously still Is) the utmost pleasure to be part of the group.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: [Official] Intrepid #43
Your group has great members, and your artwork is outstanding. I started to daydream after staring at your user-bar for ten minutes now, and woke myself up. Good luck, and hopefully Intrepid has a long lifespan.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #44
I miss when things were like this..
kik : _SoLic

RE: [Official] Intrepid #45
To be considered to join this group, I will be looking for people who maintain their online profile in a professional and high quality manner
It's subjective to Sinisterly right?
Contact (Discord); Kevin#2099

RE: [Official] Intrepid #46
Surely this group has been decommissioned for inactivity ?

RE: [Official] Intrepid #47
(10-23-2017, 10:50 PM)MesaGFX Wrote: Surely this group has been decommissioned for inactivity ?

My fault for lack of research; Even though Agony bumped it unsure why.
Contact (Discord); Kevin#2099

RE: [Official] Intrepid #48
(10-23-2017, 11:04 PM)Miø Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 10:50 PM)MesaGFX Wrote: Surely this group has been decommissioned for inactivity ?

My fault for lack of research; Even though Agony bumped it unsure why.

I did out of nostalgia, my bad guys. This group is certainly disbanded.
kik : _SoLic

[+] 1 user Likes Agony's post

RE: [Official] Intrepid #49
Nice group! Hope to see it's glory one day in the future.
[Image: hJkWWcF.png]

RE: [Official] Intrepid #50
just wondering. What is the best way to get your self invited? This seems like a cool group to be a part of and if possible, I would like to join