chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[Official] Intrepid filter_list
Author
(09-17-2015, 12:18 AM)hfspambox Wrote: If there's a spot available then count me in. I literally just read through the whole thing in one setting and figured I should give it a try.

A quick pitch:

I am a serious user. like varieties and I like changes, I like to constantly bettering myself in different aspects of life. Currently doing pretty decent with my life, decent because I still am not happy with where I am but that does not mean our standards about "decent" are the same, could be more or less different depends on our outlooks. I do not have the needs to join a forum, however, SE's recently piqued my mind and I've been hooked for the several days (1 week). Learned a lot, explored some and failed several.

Reasons why:

With all due respect, I do not know if this group will even be offering the qualities I'm having in mind but I'd like to check it out and see for myself. The way I see it, is that if you really are serious about something to this level then you'd better off finding a circle in real life. Sinister is an exception because I came across a few nice staffs, which in turn gave me a really good vibe.

I do not have any credentials other than my words but like I said, if I didn't try applying then I already failed from the start so there's my reason. Another big reason was because I saw Eclipse in this group, and he/she seems to be a genuine person through Skype. I like to surround myself with people I find that can help me improve my skill sets, and being in the same group with those people will rub off on me if not more or less.

TL;DR: Go with your guts, no hard feelings if I get rejected.

Thanks.

I'll be on the lookout for your activity around the site.
kik : _SoLic

RE: [Official] Intrepid #32
Any update on the group's ideals?

RE: [Official] Intrepid #33
(09-17-2015, 04:15 AM)Gaige Wrote: Any update on the group's ideals?

Once I pm Oni to remove Ayumi as a leader, I'll make someone else a co leader and they can do whatever they want with the group. I'm not very active here as I'm not a coder/hacker/ or any sort of modder. I'm more of a salesperson, so unfortunately, despite the nice community here, there isn't much for me. Though the site is doing well and such, I have no place here :/

Once I find a suitable person, they can have my group for free basically and it's future will fall on them to decide.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #34
(09-17-2015, 04:22 AM)Agony Wrote: Once I pm Oni to remove Ayumi as a leader, I'll make someone else a co leader and they can do whatever they want with the group. I'm not very active here as I'm not a coder/hacker/ or any sort of modder. I'm more of a salesperson, so unfortunately, despite the nice community here, there isn't much for me. Though the site is doing well and such, I have no place here :/

Once I find a suitable person, they can have my group for free basically and it's future will fall on them to decide.

You could always stick around in the general sections mostly like I do. I am not a hacker or coder I am just a dude that likes to hand out online when I am not outdoors with bushcraft/survival or dealing with prepping.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #35
(09-17-2015, 04:22 AM)Agony Wrote: Once I pm Oni to remove Ayumi as a leader, I'll make someone else a co leader and they can do whatever they want with the group. I'm not very active here as I'm not a coder/hacker/ or any sort of modder. I'm more of a salesperson, so unfortunately, despite the nice community here, there isn't much for me. Though the site is doing well and such, I have no place here :/

Sorry. Then I would not longer be interested in the group. Like stated above, I orginally wanted to join because I wanted to give it the benefits of the doubt. That I personally think it's better to find this kind of environment in real life rather than the internet. The fact that you're gonna leave eventually will just lower the chances I will get anything out of this even more. A snake that is headless is worse than an earth worm.

Thanks for the thought though, buddy. Biggrin

RE: [Official] Intrepid #36
(09-18-2015, 02:16 AM)hfspambox Wrote: Sorry. Then I would not longer be interested in the group. Like stated above, I orginally wanted to join because I wanted to give it the benefits of the doubt. That I personally think it's better to find this kind of environment in real life rather than the internet. The fact that you're gonna leave eventually will just lower the chances I will get anything out of this even more. A snake that is headless is worse than an earth worm.

Thanks for the thought though, buddy. Biggrin

Give it time to see what he completely decides to do, if he ends up not wanting to continue I will be willing to take if off his hands but that is all up to him.

The group would be based off the same thing and pretty much stay the same with a couple changes here and there if I got my hands on it just some different requirements and joining process would be different if it was under my control.

I don't want to see this group go I personally love the idea of it and "This is a group for those who strive for adventure in there lives, and will take all risks. " that is my kind of style.

The only thing to do is wait and see what the future holds with this group whether it be good or bad. Hopefully not bad.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #37

That sucks man. I really thought you had big plans here.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #38
I'm not exactly leaving, per-say, I just don't have the time to be as active as I would like. I still lurk and stuff and plan on keeping this group going, I just want need to determine a good co-leader as Ayumi went inactive.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #39
Good luck in life, hope you find someone to manage your group. Why not try one of the oldest members in your group you trust? Also, wasn't Ayumi extremely active, what happened?
hi

RE: [Official] Intrepid #40
I'd just like to throw a shout out to some of the notable members in this group:

@mothered

And @Fire

You two have shown dedication and great forum activity to say the least all while wearing the userbar.

I thank you for being loyal members.

(09-19-2015, 01:02 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Good luck in life, hope you find someone to manage your group. Why not try one of the oldest members in your group you trust? Also, wasn't Ayumi extremely active, what happened?

Good question.

I PMd Oni to change the leadership a little. @mothered , due to being the most senior in the group, will take over as the co-leader.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015, 09:09 AM by Agony.)