chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[Official] Intrepid filter_list
Author
(09-06-2015, 12:58 PM)Jinx Wrote: By the looks of it everyone was removed.

I was wondering as to why I was In the group one minute, then removed the next.

All good, thanks for the explanation.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: [Official] Intrepid #22
This group sounds seriously pointless and seems like it's a group just for the sake of having a group on this forum. You could've at least put more effort into the purpose of the group rather than the overused "this is a group for hq members!!!!"

[+] 1 user Likes mugen's post

RE: [Official] Intrepid #23
(09-07-2015, 02:45 PM)mugen Wrote: This group sounds seriously pointless and seems like it's a group just for the sake of having a group on this forum. You could've at least put more effort into the purpose of the group rather than the overused "this is a group for hq members!!!!"

That's the whole point the owner removed everyone and is deciding what's the right thing to do with his group if you can read.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #24
(09-07-2015, 02:45 PM)mugen Wrote: This group sounds seriously pointless and seems like it's a group just for the sake of having a group on this forum. You could've at least put more effort into the purpose of the group rather than the overused "this is a group for hq members!!!!"

@Agony has personally discussed the future of the group with me. He has other intentions. I'd also argue that he's put a lot of time and resources into his group.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: [Official] Intrepid #25

If you read through the comments, I kicked everyone and changed the outlook of the group. I would have edited the thread, but this function is currently unavailable on this site. The HQ user thing, though I think is a + for any site, I admit is/was/will always be an "overused" excuse for a group.

Read above, this group represents those who strive to be great in life and will do whatever it takes.
kik : _SoLic

RE: [Official] Intrepid #26
Looking for a co leader. You can do whatever you want with the group. Apply, post, or PM me ideas for this group.
kik : _SoLic

RE: [Official] Intrepid #27
I would love to join this group Sad
Dig Bick McGhee

RE: [Official] Intrepid #28
If there's a spot available then count me in. I literally just read through the whole thing in one setting and figured I should give it a try.

A quick pitch:

I am a serious user. like varieties and I like changes, I like to constantly bettering myself in different aspects of life. Currently doing pretty decent with my life, decent because I still am not happy with where I am but that does not mean our standards about "decent" are the same, could be more or less different depends on our outlooks. I do not have the needs to join a forum, however, SE's recently piqued my mind and I've been hooked for the several days (1 week). Learned a lot, explored some and failed several.

Reasons why:

With all due respect, I do not know if this group will even be offering the qualities I'm having in mind but I'd like to check it out and see for myself. The way I see it, is that if you really are serious about something to this level then you'd better off finding a circle in real life. Sinister is an exception because I came across a few nice staffs, which in turn gave me a really good vibe.

I do not have any credentials other than my words but like I said, if I didn't try applying then I already failed from the start so there's my reason. Another big reason was because I saw Eclipse in this group, and he/she seems to be a genuine person through Skype. I like to surround myself with people I find that can help me improve my skill sets, and being in the same group with those people will rub off on me if not more or less.

TL;DR: Go with your guts, no hard feelings if I get rejected.

Thanks.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #29
(09-17-2015, 12:18 AM)hfspambox Wrote: If there's a spot available then count me in. I literally just read through the whole thing in one setting and figured I should give it a try.

A quick pitch:

I am a serious user. like varieties and I like changes, I like to constantly bettering myself in different aspects of life. Currently doing pretty decent with my life, decent because I still am not happy with where I am but that does not mean our standards about "decent" are the same, could be more or less different depends on our outlooks. I do not have the needs to join a forum, however, SE's recently piqued my mind and I've been hooked for the several days (1 week). Learned a lot, explored some and failed several.

Reasons why:

With all due respect, I do not know if this group will even be offering the qualities I'm having in mind but I'd like to check it out and see for myself. The way I see it, is that if you really are serious about something to this level then you'd better off finding a circle in real life. Sinister is an exception because I came across a few nice staffs, which in turn gave me a really good vibe.

I do not have any credentials other than my words but like I said, if I didn't try applying then I already failed from the start so there's my reason. Another big reason was because I saw Eclipse in this group, and he/she seems to be a genuine person through Skype. I like to surround myself with people I find that can help me improve my skill sets, and being in the same group with those people will rub off on me if not more or less.

TL;DR: Go with your guts, no hard feelings if I get rejected.

Thanks.

Unfortunately "As of the moment, this usergroup will be invite only"

If there was a way to join I would of done it because I personally like this group because I am pretty much fearless. (of course I have some small petty fears like everybody else in the world) and I love adventures and taking small risks.

One of the main activities in my life is an adventure alone.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #30
Oh cool, thanks for letting me know buddyy. I was just in the mood to unload anyways haha