chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[Official] Intrepid filter_list
Author
RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #11
(08-21-2015, 10:08 AM)Ayumi Wrote: I'm so excited for the long future ahead of this group. We need a group of users who should be used as examples, and this is perfect to fill those shoes.

Reverence v2?

(08-22-2015, 03:22 AM)Agony Wrote: It appears there's an issue, I can't see the "view members" part in my User CP. Once I'm able to resolve this, I'll post a thread with the members I'll be adding.

My slip up, not your fault. You should be able to add members in as usual now.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #12
Love the name and the look as well as the simple meaning to it all.
[Image: 3ztiqq-2.png]

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #13
I have added @Eclipse to the usergroup due to his seemingly consistent activity and the personal help he gave to me with my group.
kik : _SoLic

[+] 1 user Likes Agony's post

RE: [Official] Intrepid #14
I'm changing the direction of this group. A new thread will be made once an outlook is found.

*excuse typos I only use my phone

RE: [Official] Intrepid #15
Well we got some things in common.

Knives, Camping and Fearless (Other then needles fuck needles worst fear)

Good luck with the group it think it will be successful.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #16
I was added to the group, and some 2 days later for some unknown reason to myself, I was removed.

Not to worry, I take no offense and wish It all the very best.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: [Official] Intrepid #17
(09-06-2015, 12:30 PM)mothered Wrote: I was added to the group, and some 2 days later for some unknown reason to myself, I was removed.

By the looks of it everyone was removed.
free @pvnk

RE: [Official] Intrepid #18
I wonder what this group will become.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #19
(09-06-2015, 12:30 PM)mothered Wrote: I was added to the group, and some 2 days later for some unknown reason to myself, I was removed.

(09-06-2015, 12:58 PM)Jinx Wrote: By the looks of it everyone was removed.

Yeah, @Agony and I had a conversation and he decided to remove everyone until he had properly decided where the group was headed. Applications should be open soon.

RE: [Official] Intrepid #20
Might just make this a simple group for people who strive for greatness in life. If you're willing to take that extra step to do so.

Requirements:
-chill user
-Good description of what you want to do in life, why and how (online and/or irl)
-things you have done in life (online and/or irl)

Example (myself)
-I'm obviously chill.
-I wan't to be a firefighter. I also want to learn how to surf some pretty huge waves and do some other sport like activities. maybe land a job somewhere where I can explore places and enjoy it (the Navy makes it eh).
-Joined Navy (irl) ; sold numerous gamertags that are original and have a pretty large reputation on other sites for doing so (online)

[^^^that's a bad example, be more elaborate^^^]

I don't care if you're super HQ or whatever as one i don't want you all to think I'm copying an idea of a group that has been done on thousands of forums multiple times. But don't be a downright idiot who only sees one side of things.

Feel free to apply from here on in any format you wish. Make it pretty, make it simple, it doesn't matter to me. Just don't post like 3 sentences saying "wellllll you didn't change much, blah, im cool and ride my bike." no.

I will allow 5 members to join, and one co-leader.

Apply away.

ps* I posted this while slightly buzzed, excuse typos and anything here that may "offend"? (can't quite think of the right word at the moment) you, it's just how this group is going to be.