chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

filter_list [Official] Intrepid
Author
Intrepid
[Image: PUEgZP4.png]

Hello there sinister.ly, my name is Daniel. I have been a member here since May of 2013, though inactive. I originally made an account here when this forum merged into another forum I am also on. I randomly decided to check back here and saw that this site is doing fantastically well. Therefore I bought some upgrades, and my own usergroup. Despite the appearance of my profile (lack of posts and such) I have been involved in forums for years, and would like to think I know usergroups pretty well. With this said:

As of the moment, this usergroup will be invite only. If you are unaware of what "Intrepid" means, it is to be fearless. This is a group for those who strive for adventure in there lives, and will take all risks.

To be considered to join this group, I will be looking for people who maintain their online profile in a professional and high quality manner. Of course, though, humor is acceptable Smile

Anout myself as many of you don't know me: I've been in the U.S. Navy for nearly a year now. I enjoy camping, swimming at the beach, hikes in the woods, camping, campfires, all that outdoorsy stuff. But of course, I'm a gamer as well. My main platform is currently the Xbox 360, I will be moving to the Xbox one soon when I get wifi.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my rather long intro of the group and myself, and I'll be looking out there for people who fit the profile of my group.

Thank youSmile

Members:
@Eclipse
@Customer-chan
@Stocking
@ayumi
Excuse any typos, I only have my phone at the moment)
kik : _SoLic

[+] 1 user Likes Agony's post

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #2
Really sick userbar. Impressed how good it looks. Threw it together only with the template and the image you gave me. Hopefully this group will become active. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #3
The userbar does look really great! Good luck with the group and enjoy!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #4
Thanks for serving my country man, good luck with the group.

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #5
Looks like a good group, and very nice userbar! Good luck with this.
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #6
Once I'm off work, I'll very likely be oicking 2-3 users to join today. I have some people of interest.

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #7
Wow, nice! A new group!

Really hope it'll bring some more activity.
[Image: 7KsKkT]
?????  //  ??  //  ???????

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #8
(08-22-2015, 03:16 AM)Ayumi Wrote: One little suggestion is to add a "Members" section for the thread so users can view who is associated or apart of Intrepid.

It appears there's an issue, I can't see the "view members" part in my User CP. Once I'm able to resolve this, I'll post a thread with the members I'll be adding.

[+] 1 user Likes Agony's post

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #9
Mean looking userbar mate. Good luck with your group.

RE: [Official] Brand new usergroup - Intrepid #10
Looks like a nice group! Good luck with it man!