chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

filter_list [Official] IDE
Author
Why are you interested in joining?: I really like coding, i'm a self educated programmer. I also really enjoy reverse engineering and i have experience in all kind of tools like : Crypters, Obfuscators (I've made one) , Downloaders etc. I want to improve the web part of my skills as is pretty basic.
What languages do you know?: C#, VB.net, C++(a bit). I also can read and understand Python, AutoIt and Java.
Are you willing to market products?: Yes.
Do you have/know how to use GitHub?: I don't currently have one, but i have used it in the past.
Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?: C#
Examples of past work: I can't post them now, but i think i can show something if you ask me to.

RE: [Official] IDE #32
(09-23-2016, 03:27 PM)hybris.softwares Wrote: Why are you interested in joining?: I really like coding, i'm a self educated programmer. I also really enjoy reverse engineering and i have experience in all kind of tools like : Crypters, Obfuscators (I've made one) , Downloaders etc. I want to improve the web part of my skills as is pretty basic.
What languages do you know?: C#, VB.net, C++(a bit).  I also can read and understand Python, AutoIt and Java.
Do you have/know how to use GitHub?:  I don't currently have one, but i have used it in the past.
Examples of past work: I can't post them now, but i think i can show something if you ask me to.

Honestly, I think you would fit right in, I do think that you should post a little bit more and be a little bit longer part of this community, but I do not mean this as a bad thing.

You obviously have the skill to code.
(this has nothing to do with me recently joining the IDE group, this is not a official response, just my opinion because I talked to you before.)
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: [Official] IDE #33
(09-23-2016, 03:27 PM)hybris.softwares Wrote: Why are you interested in joining?: I really like coding, i'm a self educated programmer. I also really enjoy reverse engineering and i have experience in all kind of tools like : Crypters, Obfuscators (I've made one) , Downloaders etc. I want to improve the web part of my skills as is pretty basic.
What languages do you know?: C#, VB.net, C++(a bit).  I also can read and understand Python, AutoIt and Java.
Do you have/know how to use GitHub?:  I don't currently have one, but i have used it in the past.

Basically what Bishop said, you're a good fit but are lacking in posts, if you can get to 50 posts you're in.

RE: [Official] IDE #34
Why are you interested in joining?:
I simply want to learn coding and reverse engineering.

What languages do you know?:
English lol
I'm just kidding. I have very limited coding experience. So limited I wouldn't feel comfortable saying I know any language.

Are you willing to market products?:
The market is my favorite section, I am unable to sell anything ever but this forum isn't the place for my products. I like it here so I just stick around and browse.

Do you have/know how to use GitHub?:
I have downloaded and tested several products offered there. I am wanting to begin my coding experience and I am sure actually using gethub as a developer is along that path somewhere.

Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?:
Please see above.

Examples of past work:
I USED to simply update the hexadecimal code back when free direct TV movies and pauper views was a big rage.
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @mr.kurd and @ender are my best friends on SL

RE: [Official] IDE #35
(09-23-2016, 05:53 PM)Killpot Wrote:

Basically what Bishop said, you're a good fit but are lacking in posts, if you can get to 50 posts you're in.

Thank you Cool

Regards,
Hybris.

RE: [Official] IDE #36
Just a heads up, if you guys didn't know. @Axi is currently leading the group, as @Killpot has joined the Air Force.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: [Official] IDE #37
(11-30-2016, 11:10 PM)Oni Wrote: Just a heads up, if you guys didn't know. @Axi is currently leading the group, as @Killpot has joined the Air Force.

That's pretty big news to be honest.

RE: [Official] IDE #38
(12-01-2016, 01:50 AM)pvnk Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 11:10 PM)Oni Wrote: Just a heads up, if you guys didn't know. @Axi is currently leading the group, as @Killpot has joined the Air Force.

That's pretty big news to be honest.

I mean, I'd say it's the usual progression of things. @Axi was already modding and control of a (or was it a few?) projects, so it's pretty unusual that he would be chosen to lead if @Killpot were absent

But i mean in the scope of the group on the forums, yeah, I suppose.

There has also been a bunch of discussion in the Discord chat about it
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2016, 04:16 AM by insidious.)
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

RE: [Official] IDE #39
Why are you interested in joining?: i need something to do.
What languages do you know?: python, html, css, batch.
Are you willing to market products?: depends on the product.
Do you have/know how to use GitHub?: yes.
Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?: for web design: html (duh) for other stuff python.
Examples of past work: i...... dont have any.

i tried to keep it simple.

RE: [Official] IDE #40
(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: Why are you interested in joining?: i need something to do.

Well, what do you think we do in this group? Come on, tell us what you like to do, it's a very important factor in project selection to know what everyone is good at.

(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: What languages do you know?: python, html, css, batch.

1. Python: actually really useful, but seldom used. Would be a good one for a rPi project though
  2. HTML: This one everybody knows, normally its not that useful, unless you've spent a lot of time parsing it and would be decent at building an AST parser for it (hint)
  3. CSS: Also a pretty common one, and even less useful. I'll just leave it at that
  4. Batch: I'm assuming you're talking about MS-DOS Executive Interpreter language (Windows command shell), which is utterly useless to list as we assume you already know it. If you meant to say BASH then that's a little different, but I doubt it

My advice: brush up on C# (we tend to use it a lot), Java (just for real world experience, we don't like Java here), C (THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU EVER WANT TO CONSIDER YOURSELF A "HACKER"), BASH (this is used a lot in the real world, and it will help you with your *NIX subsystems), and PHP (I really expected to see that one in your list, it's the pinnacle language for web programming)

(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: Are you willing to market products?: depends on the product.

Ok, here's where I want you to reply (and quote me so I get notified)
Tell me if you'd be ok with marketing/selling the following products:
  1. DNS interposition software designed to mimic the domain name capabilities of TOR
  2. A KVM service that works over a network connection
  3. A network-based keylogger
  4. A tool that modifies firmware for iPhones to install an improperly signed OS to the device

(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: Do you have/know how to use GitHub?: yes.

Ok, what's your GitHub URL? That's always one of the first places I look when I'm trying to understand a member's skills

(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?: for web design: html (duh) for other stuff python.
I'll take this one in parts

(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: for web design: html (duh)
NO! That is always the wrong answer! You can only make static websites with HTML, especially if you don't know JavaScript, and even with that you have no server side capability (without losing all security). Correct answers are: PHP, Perl, C#, and ASP.

(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: for other stuff python
That's a partially acceptable answer. For quick and dirty tests or proofs, sure, use Python. For production level software that won't fly. Correct answers are: C, C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, Swift, and Go.

(12-01-2016, 04:17 AM)Nacho Wrote: Examples of past work: i...... dont have any.
i tried to keep it simple.

Are we supposed to just take your word for these (albeit few) claimed skills? We won't. I'm sorry man but I'm gonna have to vote pass for you, you seem like you're eager to learn, but you still have a VERY long way to go before you're ready for any sort of team.

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post