chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

[Official] IDE filter_list
Author
Welcome all.

I'm here today to introduce you to Sinisterly's newest coding group, IDE.

[Image: mw2ppa3.png]

IDE is not surprisingly a group for all types of coders, we pride ourselves in creating HQ programs, HQ releases, and HQ pseudocode. The group will be very active in the market, producing programs and selling all things related.
Any and all products we market will be approved by myself of mafia unless specified otherwise, we will aide in the creation of products, giving advice, lessons, and overall helping progress the coders of Sinisterly into lands previously uncharted.
If you're interested in joining, here is the application, you can submit it by post or PM (preferably post).

Code:
Why are you interested in joining?:
What languages do you know?:
Are you willing to market products?:
Do you have/know how to use GitHub?:
Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?:
Examples of past work:

Current members:
Killpot - Leader
Mafia - Co-Leader (His power is a facade)
Insidious15 - Member
Future you

Mafia and I both have tons of experience marketing products (See Ven0m, and Sky Protector, and Oblivion, and every other product we've made). We're ready to help other programmers get up to market standards and give them the push they need to jump into the marketplace, we look forward to all applicants!

RE: [Official] IDE #2
Hey! I've been awaiting the release of this group...here's my application Tongue

Quote:Why are you interested in joining?:
I love programming and all things related, and like to be around others with similiar interests. I find working in a community of people of the same interest is of mutual benefit, and i'm big on the sharing of ideas/etc to further a cause/project/knowledge
Quote:What languages do you know?:
Java/C/Assembly/Python/Ruby/PHP/ (Order of proficiency)
Quote:Are you willing to market products?:
Yes, but I believe you should add some more info on this. I will not market products in my signature/outside of the marketplace
Quote:Do you have/know how to use GitHub?:
Yep! https://github.com/InsidiousMind
Quote:Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?:
Java, but only because it's a req for all the prog classes I take at Uni
Quote:Examples of past work:
https://gist.github.com/InsidiousMind/15...460b512153
A genetic algorithm to find the greatest live Conways pattern at 1000 iterations of Conways Game of Life
https://gist.github.com/InsidiousMind/94...382fc883cd
A subprogram from a large project written in version 2 of CISC Assembly running on a Virtual Processor in which the Heap was used to place String Objects in a Linked List and lexicographically sort them using Insertion Sort

Both of these examples are taken from my private git repo

I have more examples, will provide if needed.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

RE: [Official] IDE #3
insidious15 Wrote:Yes, but I believe you should add some more info on this. I will not market products in my signature/outside of the marketplace

To elaborate on that, forced sig's are not required, if you want them then by all means, but we're not that petty. And yes, for the most part, products intended for Sinisterly will stay on Sinisterly. I say for the most part because of products like Ven0m and other things that have their own communities will obviously be marketed any place possible. I will reside that decision to the project creator as I obviously can't control what you guys do on other forums, however, we would much prefer in-house projects stay exclusive to Sinisterly.

As for your application, I think you're well qualified, welcome to IDE!

RE: [Official] IDE #4
Killpot Wrote:To elaborate on that, forced sig's are not required, if you want them then by all means, but we're not that petty. And yes, for the most part, products intended for Sinisterly will stay on Sinisterly. I say for the most part because of products like Ven0m and other things that have their own communities will obviously be marketed any place possible. I will reside that decision to the project creator as I obviously can't control what you guys do on other forums, however, we would much prefer in-house projects stay exclusive to Sinisterly.

As for your application, I think you're well qualified, welcome to IDE!

Sweet! Thanks. I am excited to be apart of this Smile
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

RE: [Official] IDE #5
Why are you interested in joining?: Cool userbar.
What languages do you know?: English and Spanish (I took Spanish in highschool - 3 years actually)
Are you willing to market products?: No thanks!
Do you have/know how to use GitHub?: Yes! I do!
Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?: Probably English.
Examples of past work: Uh, PM me, I don't want people to PLAGIARIZE my compositions.

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post

RE: [Official] IDE #6
Primitive Wrote:Why are you interested in joining?: Cool userbar.
What languages do you know?: English and Spanish (I took Spanish in highschool - 3 years actually)
Are you willing to market products?: No thanks!
Do you have/know how to use GitHub?: Yes! I do!
Of your known languages, what do you consider your best?: Probably English.
Examples of past work: Uh, PM me, I don't want people to PLAGIARIZE my compositions.

We're going to have to respectfully decline due to your incompetence in Japanese.

[+] 1 user Likes Killpot's post

RE: [Official] IDE #7
(06-02-2016, 07:31 AM)Killpot Wrote: We're going to have to respectfully decline due to your incompetence in Japanese.

I'm sure that's why.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post

RE: [Official] IDE #8
Oni Wrote:I'm sure that's why.

それはあなたが問題を抱えているんでしょうか?

RE: [Official] IDE #9
Killpot Wrote:We're going to have to respectfully decline due to your incompetence in Japanese.
Discrimination in not offering equal opportunities for individuals of all racial descent. So fuckin reported.

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post

RE: [Official] IDE #10
Primitive Wrote:Discrimination in not offering equal opportunities for individuals of all racial descent. So fuckin reported.

Learning a language is purely vocational : ^)