Login Register

Nightcore collections filter_list
Author
Nightcore (the genre, not me) has really been making an appearance lately and I'd like to know a few things, as follows.

1. What's your favorite sub-genre (e.g.; Nightstep, Rock Nightcore, etc.)?

2. What's your go-to YouTube playlist for Nightcore? (I already know @Anime's so that's done and dusted Tongue)

To answer my questions and to start off the thread;

I'm really into Rock Nightcore, as well as NC'ed anime OPs and I listen to Nightstep occasionally. Not a big fan of the stupid clubby shit, though.

Some of my go-to's are my YouTube channel (shameless self-promotion opportunity) and a huge torrent compilation from KAT (I'm too lazy to find the link).
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post

RE: Nightcore collections #2
I also prefer rock nightcore, or anime nightcore xD but I love sad nightcore, like the song "Still here" or "World so cold" or "life is a tear of an angel"

I love nightcore.

go to list is in signature.
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫ ­
SHUT UP AND ENJOY NIGHTCORE !
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

TIP: Click my signature Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Anime's post

RE: Nightcore collections #3
Here is my collection.
[Image: nightcore_logo_by_sebastian88888-d8hggie.jpg]

Spoiler:
click the image.
[Image: master645.png]

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

[+] 1 user Likes Master's post

RE: Nightcore collections #4
I've heard of nighcore, just really have not listened to it, I guess I'll swap my usual playlists with nightcore for the day.

[+] 1 user Likes Brynn's post