chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need a UK hacker for grade changes filter_list
Author
Hi I need grade changes for getting into university and need to know if there are UK based hacker who understand UK education system to help change A level grades. Results are released in a months so it would be helpful if people could send links of anybody that could help or other forums who have the people

RE: Need a UK hacker for grade changes #2
Lmfao if you actually think this is going to work, should of just revised bro. Unless you have an insider it’s highly unlikely

RE: Need a UK hacker for grade changes #3
Im from the UK and believe me - I've been down that route of messing with systems at school and was temporarily excluded for it and they could have brought police into it. TRUST me its not worth it.
Im currently studying Computer Science nd belive me the hard work is worth it - if its too late then consider a foundation year, you basically get to have 2 first years!

RE: Need a UK hacker for grade changes #4
Threads like this pop up quite a lot on here and on other sites. The response the OP gets is usually the same. Too risky lad, better off doing what my mate did re do your exams. Think of it like a gap year or something. just work a bit for £££$$$ and revise harder. While you are on here trying to find hackers online to change your grades you could be using this time and effort on revising again. No shame in retaking exams again.
If Things Don't Go Right, Go Left.

RE: Need a UK hacker for grade changes #5
Without question, I can circumvent any system but my advice- do not even think about doing It.

The risks outweigh the benefits by far.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Need a UK hacker for grade changes #6
"The risks outweigh the benefits by far."

this.