chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list NO MAN'S SKY THREAD
Author
(12-03-2016, 09:02 PM)Customer Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 05:12 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Seems like this game was a huge disappointment.

What I don't understand is, was it advertised as multiplayer or did they suggest it could be during development?

It was kind of advertised as multiplayer.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/08...y-sticker/

I guess I'm just trying to work out, did they specify about the multiplayer or not? This article suggests they hinted at it, at the most. Either way, the public want what they want, and it's devs responsibility to keep their customers interested. I wonder what will happen next.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: NO MAN'S SKY THREAD #32
(12-03-2016, 09:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 09:02 PM)Customer Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 05:12 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Seems like this game was a huge disappointment.

What I don't understand is, was it advertised as multiplayer or did they suggest it could be during development?

It was kind of advertised as multiplayer.

I guess I'm just trying to work out, did they specify about the multiplayer or not? This article suggests they hinted at it, at the most. Either way, the public want what they want, and it's devs responsibility to keep their customers interested. I wonder what will happen next.

They will finally implement the shit that was supposed to be there day one probably. The game was a huge let-down for everyone. Thanks, Obama.
[Image: 7KsKkT]
?????  //  ??  //  ???????

RE: NO MAN'S SKY THREAD #33
(12-05-2016, 09:29 PM)Customer Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 09:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 09:02 PM)Customer Wrote: It was kind of advertised as multiplayer.

They will finally implement the shit that was supposed to be there day one probably. The game was a huge let-down for everyone. Thanks, Obama.

Why is this Obama related? Wut? O.o
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: NO MAN'S SKY THREAD #34
Gravedig, but the game's pretty fun after receiving all the updates. I remember there being outrage when there wasn't multiplayer and it was lacking features.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: NO MAN'S SKY THREAD #35
They should have released the game now. The whole gaming community could've waited a few more years. Hello Games crushed my heart too much for me to properly get into the game again.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 01:05 PM by vex..)