chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My gay wifi filter_list
Author
I'll be straight up, I live in Arizona ;p

RE: My gay wifi #12
Tether your cell phone and connect your lappy to It.

Enjoy the net as you please thereafter.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: My gay wifi #13
(02-15-2017, 10:10 PM)Ender Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 08:47 PM)Satan Wrote: Also changing MAC would only work if the default options are not blocking internet during those times.

Not if he changes it to the MAC of another PC on the network that is allowed.
That is only true for using a random MAC.

Quote:Well, this is a school laptop, kinda dont wanna do that, and im pretty sure he would know, also, he has his laptop whitelisted, and it has even stricter times on it

Unless I'm misunderstanding his phrasing, even the father's laptop is locked to specific internet usage times.

[+] 1 user Likes Satan's post

RE: My gay wifi #14
(02-15-2017, 02:58 PM)Synthx Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 02:47 PM)FurryRock Wrote: Damn how old are you that are you getting limited?  Sorry man.  GL with the search.
*disclaimer* in no way am I trying to bring my personal life here, im just replying to his post!
Well, im 16, and I am practically abused. My dad does just enough to where its not "abuse" I hate it, he never lets me have my phone, he never lets me have my personal laptop, this is a school issued laptop to every student in my school. I wish he wouldnt do this stuff to me?!?

You aren't abused, you are just spoiled. He puts a roof on your head, gives you clothes to wear, a place to sleep and feeds you right? Everything you mention there are luxuries. You aren't entitled to them.
[Image: Y3jduas.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post

RE: My gay wifi #15
Be happy you have any access at all. You aren't "abused" and it sickens me that you would use that word as a replacement for having limited access to things

(02-16-2017, 03:05 AM)Mystique Wrote: I'll be straight up, I live in Arizona ;p

Nice
Who Knows?

[+] 1 user Likes : Zenith's post

RE: My gay wifi #16
It might suck to have limited access to certain things (especially internet or a phone), but it's not abuse. Hopefully someone helps you out, anyway.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: My gay wifi #17
Well, everyone has misunderstood, as, I am not saying that him restricting me is abusing me, I am saying that he abuses me physically also. He has kicked me in the head with steel toe shoes before, if he gets mad at me, sometimes he will just start swinging, he will punch me in the head, punch me in the back. I am not trying to bring my personal life into the forums, so, I will edit my post, and will just stick to the question! Thanks for all the replies tho.

UPDATE
-=-=-=-=-=-
I just straight up deleted the post.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 12:33 AM by Synthx.)
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

RE: My gay wifi #18
Man your age is saying all things, Your father scare on you because these ages 14-17 is full of problems and youths going out of the right roads.
So I think you haven't to become angry on your father this age isn't easy to pass but all thing will be fine and you will start your own life slowly but you have to wait this age to pass.
I hope you won't become angry on your father he love you so why he cut internet on you because it's full of bad thing and it's really hard to stay away of problems on internet so this all for helping you.
Stay around Smile.

RE: My gay wifi #19
(02-17-2017, 12:31 AM)Synthx Wrote: Well, everyone has misunderstood, as, I am not saying that him restricting me is abusing me, I am saying that he abuses me physically also. He has kicked me in the head with steel toe shoes before, if he gets mad at me, sometimes he will just start swinging, he will punch me in the head, punch me in the back. I am not trying to bring my personal life into the forums, so, I will edit my post, and will just stick to the question! Thanks for all the replies tho.

UPDATE
-=-=-=-=-=-
I just straight up deleted the post.

"Just enough so it isn't abuse"

"He has kicked me in the head with steel toe shoes before, if he gets mad at me, sometimes he will just start swinging, he will punch me in the head, punch me in the back."

That sounds like the textbook definition of abuse to me.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 08:58 PM by Nyx.)
Discord: Nyx#8048

[+] 1 user Likes Nyx's post