Login Register

My first signature in this forum filter_list
Author
Hi ppl, i have some experience with photoshop, i'm working with it for a long time now, but signatures aren't my main "area", i don't usually make them.
I want constructive opinions and a evaluation (0/10) please xD

The sign:
[Image: iov7.png]

RE: My first signature in this forum #2
Its actually really nice, its simple yet has a unique feel to it. The only thing I would want to see would have been some small drop shadow at the bottom, but its not really needed. I'd rate it 7/10,

RE: My first signature in this forum #3
my first version had a small drop shadow at the bottom, but it was taking the depth from the font, so i take it off.
Thanks for the rate Wink

RE: My first signature in this forum #4
I really like it except for the White around the bottom part of it. I think you could have also put a more HD picture in the text but overall I give it a 5/10
[Image: x23RKOj.gif]

RE: My first signature in this forum #5
I like this signature Smile
The font background, and the white background overall fit well.
What could be nice (not sure about it :/), is make the mountain background a little more "inset", so it would create some kind of 3D effect.
8/10

RE: My first signature in this forum #6
(10-19-2013, 12:12 PM)Ichi Wrote: Its actually really nice, its simple yet has a unique feel to it. The only thing I would want to see would have been some small drop shadow at the bottom, but its not really needed. I'd rate it 7/10,

I second this.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

RE: My first signature in this forum #7
What is that little things between the E and the i?
My Ask.FM
Text Me 952-225-2604
[Image: A5wkQ7J.png]

RE: My first signature in this forum #8
(10-19-2013, 01:43 PM)Ryan Wrote: What is that little things between the E and the i?

It's the continuation of the leg from the "E" xD

RE: My first signature in this forum #9
Its really simple and it has a really nice feel to it, however it's not my piece of underage pussy, so I'll give it a 6/10.

RE: My first signature in this forum #10
I'd say probbably 7/10 Looks pretty nice Smile
[Image: MlSD56j.png]