chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

filter_list My computer is being shitty
Author
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)P1L0T Wrote: I fixed it!!! Rate my setup: [Image: 61ba0adc3f5a3caf4030fbf30a620256.jpg]

hhh congratulation Smile .
@Skullmeat and I were about killing each other beause of you Smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 09:53 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die  But Don't Lie
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]

RE: My computer is being shitty #32
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)P1L0T Wrote: I fixed it!!! Rate my setup: [Image: 61ba0adc3f5a3caf4030fbf30a620256.jpg]

Nice work. How did you fix it? And lol, no laptop screen. Ive done that before. We also have a setup thread somewhere, you should post in it.
"I object to intellect without discipline. I object to power without constructive purpose."
────────────────────────────
[Image: sig3.png]

RE: My computer is being shitty #33
Put USB in your other computer universal usb installer windows 7, put in your currupt computer boot menu, setup win7 if you have troubles with it, then clean your disk...
XMP: [email protected]

RE: My computer is being shitty #34
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I know using xp maybe isn't good Idea but it helped me while I couldn't install any other systems.

I realize the OP's Issue has been solved, but I'd like to provide my thoughts on this quote.

Depending on the nature of the scenario, this can well and truly work. Sometimes when a given OS fails to Install or Initiate, Installing a different version of Windows and "then" Installing the problematic OS does work. It was the case for me on a handful of occasions.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post