chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

filter_list My computer is being shitty
Author
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)P1L0T Wrote: I fixed it!!! Rate my setup: [Image: 61ba0adc3f5a3caf4030fbf30a620256.jpg]

hhh congratulation Smile .
@Skullmeat and I were about killing each other beause of you Smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 09:53 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die  But Don't Lie  
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Several-ebooks

RE: My computer is being shitty #32
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)P1L0T Wrote: I fixed it!!! Rate my setup: [Image: 61ba0adc3f5a3caf4030fbf30a620256.jpg]

Nice work. How did you fix it? And lol, no laptop screen. Ive done that before. We also have a setup thread somewhere, you should post in it.
[Image: skullsig5_2.png]

RE: My computer is being shitty #33
Put USB in your other computer universal usb installer windows 7, put in your currupt computer boot menu, setup win7 if you have troubles with it, then clean your disk...
XMP: Melbourne.pw@jabb3r.org

RE: My computer is being shitty #34
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I know using xp maybe isn't good Idea but it helped me while I couldn't install any other systems.

I realize the OP's Issue has been solved, but I'd like to provide my thoughts on this quote.

Depending on the nature of the scenario, this can well and truly work. Sometimes when a given OS fails to Install or Initiate, Installing a different version of Windows and "then" Installing the problematic OS does work. It was the case for me on a handful of occasions.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: My computer is being shitty #35
(01-08-2017, 01:31 AM)P1L0T Wrote: Yeah so I factory reset my computer...but when I did that its aid something was corrupt is I read about it online (Windows 10 btw) and I fixed it (I thought at the time) but now it's stuck in this %64 loop and I can't go into bios cause my laptop screen in broken and it's connected to a desktop screen :/ please help me computer people

If you can boot to anything, including Windows or GNU/Linux install media, do so. So this is a little bit of a hack but could you try getting another keyboard and plugging it in, then you close the laptop lid. From the OS (with the laptop lid closed and the display/keyboard plugged in) reboot the PC. On the keyboard press whatever function key is used to access the BIOS settings. The BIOS might detect the closed lid and display the settings on the external display. This worked for me on an old Dell laptop with a cracked screen I had.
Has anyone seen my berries?

RE: My computer is being shitty #36
(01-08-2017, 09:52 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)P1L0T Wrote: I fixed it!!! Rate my setup:
Spoiler:
[Image: 61ba0adc3f5a3caf4030fbf30a620256.jpg]

My jaw dropped and has remained there for a while now. Lmao
"Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges"

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

RE: My computer is being shitty #37
(02-14-2017, 06:05 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 09:52 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 09:50 PM)P1L0T Wrote: I fixed it!!! Rate my setup:
Spoiler:
[Image: 61ba0adc3f5a3caf4030fbf30a620256.jpg]

My jaw dropped and has remained there for a while now. Lmao
Hhhh
What about your jaw now?
Die  But Don't Lie  
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Several-ebooks

RE: My computer is being shitty #38
(01-08-2017, 01:31 AM)P1L0T Wrote: Yeah so I factory reset my computer...but when I did that its aid something was corrupt is I read about it online (Windows 10 btw) and I fixed it (I thought at the time) but now it's stuck in this %64 loop and I can't go into bios cause my laptop screen in broken and it's connected to a desktop screen :/ please help me computer people

Just reinstall windows on your laptop u can make a bootable disk only no usb get somebody laptop get a blank cd go to Microsoft website download the iso u want and use power iso to burn the this to a recovery disk u done all your old files will be still in your system under "old windows" just get what u want or back it up to a flash drive or external hard drive and delete the old windows file and u done.

RE: My computer is being shitty #39
(02-26-2017, 09:58 AM)Ghostdogg23 Wrote:

Just reinstall windows on your laptop u can make a bootable disk only no usb get somebody laptop get a blank cd go to Microsoft website download the iso u want and use power iso to burn the this to a recovery disk u done all your old files will be still in your system under "old windows" just get what u want or back it up to a flash drive or external hard drive and delete the old windows file and u done.

he solved the problem a month ago.

RE: My computer is being shitty #40
(01-08-2017, 10:00 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Nice work. How did you fix it? And lol, no laptop screen. Ive done that before. We also have a setup thread somewhere, you should post in it.
Look good i use a 32 inch screen i like to pc game