chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

filter_list My computer is being shitty
Author
Yeah so I factory reset my computer...but when I did that its aid something was corrupt is I read about it online (Windows 10 btw) and I fixed it (I thought at the time) but now it's stuck in this %64 loop and I can't go into bios cause my laptop screen in broken and it's connected to a desktop screen :/ please help me computer people

RE: My computer is being shitty #2
What computer and model do you have?
"If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room."

RE: My computer is being shitty #3
Again, moving this thread as it should be in the tech section, not the lounge. Let me know if you're not sure where threads belong, as I'm more than happy to help Smile
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post

RE: My computer is being shitty #4
What would you want to change in your BIOS, if you don't know what it exactly is and does I would recommend you stay out of it.

1) Have you ran the Windows 10 "Is your pc ready for windows 10 tool" prior to the installation?

2) You can try installing from Hirens BootCD, it makes installing Windows so much easier and faster. You can boot in a mini XP environment and go from there.

3) Do you have an official Windows 10 or a cracked one? Some file could be corrupted, make sure the ISO is fine.

4) What installation medium did you use? A DVD-R, a USB or just upgrade from Windows 7/8?
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

My computer is being shitty #5
(01-08-2017, 01:42 AM)God Wrote: What computer and model do you have?

Acer Timeline U

My computer is being shitty #6
(01-08-2017, 01:45 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Again, moving this thread as it should be in the tech section, not the lounge. Let me know if you're not sure where threads belong, as I'm more than happy to help Smile

Thanks jibb I'm a noob on this site

RE: My computer is being shitty #7
Computer people need information. Systeminfo at least would be appreciated.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

My computer is being shitty #8
(01-08-2017, 01:49 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: What would you want to change in your BIOS, if you don't know what it exactly is and does I would recommend you stay out of it.

1) Have you ran the Windows 10 "Is your pc ready for windows 10 tool" prior to the installation?

2) You can try installing from Hirens BootCD, it makes installing Windows so much easier and faster. You can boot in a mini XP environment and go from there.

3) Do you have an official Windows 10 or a cracked one? Some file could be corrupted, make sure the ISO is fine.

4) What installation medium did you use? A DVD-R, a USB or just upgrade from Windows 7/8?

I upgraded from the windows 7 that came with my laptop

My computer is being shitty #9
I'm gonna take some pics bare with me

My computer is being shitty #10
[Image: db6ec9798bb6c5e40b74e90b6c923ff4.jpg] Those are the pictures and a video of what happened