Login Register

My Cat Story ... filter_list
Author
My Cat Story ...

Let me get into the Story . its a Day with Raining About morning to Evening . next day me and my family heard a Voice of Some Cats So we are curious what they were .

WHOOH ! there are three Cute cats born ( One is Pure black , one is golden color , one is Brown and Black Mixed ) we are happy to See them but have decided not adopt them because it would be total mess with them .

My father has thought that they would go-off from home within a week or so in search of Food . but to our bad luck they did not . they are thinking our house is their personal den .

Stressed

So yesterday , Cats entered our home ( 2 small cats ) And Eat the food And everything made a mess . ( we went Shopping with windows open )

Stressed

Any idea's to get them rid of ?
[Image: qO7wjaH.png]

RE: Help me Get Rid of Un-Called Cats . #2
How dare you not feed them or give them a place to live. You should be ashamed.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#3781
XMPP: oniaraara@xmpp.jp
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: Help me Get Rid of Un-Called Cats . #3
(10-18-2013, 02:49 PM)Oni Wrote: How dare you not feed them or give them a place to live. You should be ashamed.

Well wait a Second , Who want to Keep Guest Cats For more than 1 month lolz . They became big Enough to Go out and live not to be a dependent on us .

Re: RE: Help me Get Rid of Un-Called Cats . #4
(10-18-2013, 02:51 PM)DarkFlux[TRADE MARK SIGN] Wrote: Well wait a Second , Who want to Keep Guest Cats For more than 1 month lolz . They became big Enough to Go out and live not to be a dependent on us .

Right, but cats are superior beings. You should know this.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#3781
XMPP: oniaraara@xmpp.jp
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: Help me Get Rid of Un-Called Cats . #5
You should've got rid of them when they were still little. Cats will always come back if they grew up in your place. You have choices, train them, give them food outside your house so they won't come inside and make them your pet, or kill them (Not recommended).
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

RE: Help me Get Rid of Un-Called Cats . #6
(10-18-2013, 03:06 PM)OversouL Wrote: You should've got rid of them when they were still little. Cats will always come back if they grew up in your place. You have choices, train them, give them food outside your house so they won't come inside and make them your pet, or kill them (Not recommended).

Thanks for Suggestion . in our Religion ( Hinduism ) Killing cats is a Great sin . So we wont do that .

RE: Help me Get Rid of Un-Called Cats . #7
LOL, i think if you take pictures of them and put on facebook and say that you cant have them and you are give away i think some home would like to have them or one ... In portugal sometimes works XD
[Image: WMPWQrq.png]

RE: Help me Get Rid of Un-Called Cats . #8
Finally today I feeded them Because their Mother is not Available Since 2 Days .

[Image: ijDDHHj.jpg]
[Image: cLFUU6o.jpg]
[Image: gycDxxa.jpg]

RE: My Cat Story ... #9
Adopt them!!! They're so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: MlSD56j.png]

RE: My Cat Story ... #10
(10-18-2013, 02:51 PM)DarkFlux™ Wrote: Well wait a Second , Who want to Keep Guest Cats For more than 1 month lolz . They became big Enough to Go out and live not to be a dependent on us .

Maybe someone with some kindness? Dude, you've got these cats making a den in your house so obviously their not going to leave.

(10-19-2013, 02:54 PM)DarkFlux™ Wrote: Finally today I feeded them Because their Mother is not Available Since 2 Days .

[Image: ijDDHHj.jpg]
[Image: cLFUU6o.jpg]
[Image: gycDxxa.jpg]

Yea, um, they definitely aren't going to leave now.