chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moving filter_list
Author
(11-11-2019, 10:25 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 02:00 PM)capitanPatel Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 09:12 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: That's a discussion for the far future lol.  I wanna take a long long long break from formal education after this next year.
Just take it as a positive thing take the move as a new beginning I had to go through the same around 2 years ago I was just coming home from high school and my parents were just packing for some reason so without me even knowing we hoped on a truck and we were 25 miles away from downtown deep in the suburbs but it turned out great and even better than expected I made a couple of new friends who showed me around and proved me wrong there is life out of the city, even more, it is much more peaceful and measured life just go with the flow

Please review our rules about gravedigging - I will let it slide for now as this was a nice post.

OP - It's been many more months down the line since your last post on the matter, I hope you're still feeling that the move worked out well. Have you gotten to know the new local area better now?
Yeah definitely. I have some low back pain from a gym injury so the drives to school are not great but other than that I've settled in quite nicely. I've made plenty of friends here so it's less lonely when I don't feel like driving much.

[+] 2 users Like Strait McCool's post

RE: Moving #32
(12-01-2019, 03:24 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: I have some low back pain from a gym injury so the drives to school are not great

Have you had your Injury checked to make sure It's not anything that requires medical attention, such as a prolapsed disc?

If It were herniated to the point of Impinging the nerve root, you'd certainly know about It- the pain Is unbearable.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Moving #33
(12-02-2019, 04:40 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 03:24 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: I have some low back pain from a gym injury so the drives to school are not great

Have you had your Injury checked to make sure It's not anything that requires medical attention, such as a prolapsed disc?

If It were herniated to the point of Impinging the nerve root, you'd certainly know about It- the pain Is unbearable.

Yes, I've had it checked by a few professionals and it seems like it's not too series. It seems to be residual pain from training so I've been working on my form for deadlifts this past month or so to see how much of a difference it'll make. Hopefully I perfect if before the end of this month.

RE: Moving #34
(12-02-2019, 02:41 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 04:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Yes, I've had it checked by a few professionals and it seems like it's not too series. It seems to be residual pain from training so I've been working on my form for deadlifts this past month or so to see how much of a difference it'll make.  Hopefully I perfect if before the end of this month.

It's good to read that It's not anything serious.

Hope you get better soon.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Moving #35
And here I am planning to move across the country to escape it all

RE: Moving #36
(12-05-2019, 08:00 AM)dezires Wrote: And here I am planning to move across the country to escape it all
Damn, which country?

RE: Moving #37
US. Grew up in the south and tired of it lol