chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Poll: Move applicable threads/posts from the subforum to their respective sections?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.00%
14 70.00%
No
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Move Hustlers Threads/Posts?
Author
SEing is a pretty hot topic, and I wouldn't doubt that making the threads public will get a few people to register. I'd help with the moving, but I don't have perms Sad

(05-03-2017, 08:19 PM)RA1N Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Prince. Wrote: I am not sure what happened between you guys, however, the threads should not be moved as they were only exclusive within the group.

Agreed.

RA1N! Holy crap, it's been forever, where have you been?

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #12
(05-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Prince. Wrote: I am not sure what happened between you guys, however, the threads should not be moved as they were only exclusive within the group.

I only put it up for vote because 1-2 of the group members asked to have their threads relocated. It should be up to them solely, but I opened it for vote to everyone since the group is nonexistent.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #13
Why not just move it to the social engineering forum. I'm sure those skids had nothing to brag about anyway.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #14
(05-04-2017, 03:09 AM)pvnk Wrote: Why not just move it to the social engineering forum. I'm sure those skids had nothing to brag about anyway.

Mind your words.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 01:48 PM by DrPepper.)

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #15
(05-04-2017, 01:48 PM)DrPepper Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 03:09 AM)pvnk Wrote: Why not just move it to the social engineering forum. I'm sure those skids had nothing to brag about anyway.

Mind your words.

I don't think I misspelled SKIDS.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #16
(05-04-2017, 04:03 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 01:48 PM)DrPepper Wrote:

Mind your words.

I don't think I misspelled SKIDS.

You sure did a mistake in your title though.

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #17
I'd personally be interested in seeing what little they had to offer.
[Image: C7i7aWu.png?1]

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #18
(05-03-2017, 07:14 PM)Oni Wrote: Be advised many of the methods are copy/paste, saturated, or not validated as working.

You've basically answered the thread's question.

Judging by what's written here, they don't seem to serve any real benefit, therefore moving them to their respective forums defeats the purpose.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post

RE: Move Hustlers Threads/Posts? #19
I don't think there was a large interest for the rest of the forum, so I'm not sure moving them is worth the time and effort. However, could there be an allowance, for members who were interested in the content, to rewrite similar threads considering the content would no longer be available? I suggest this as both a compromise and an opportunity for those who were interested to select the HQ topics and not the LQ ones.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post