chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Most expensive in game purchase?
Author
(07-31-2018, 11:49 AM)Oni Wrote: Probably a cross between WoW, Runescape, and Eve. I've played them for a very long time and the games have been around more than 15 years.

Just thinking of the time, $ and life ive put into RS makes me smh.. Those freaking phats always made my pants buldge. I never did end up getting one though.. To be fair i also made money from rs.. Lol

RE: Most expensive in game purchase? #12
(07-31-2018, 12:35 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 11:49 AM)Oni Wrote: Probably a cross between WoW, Runescape, and Eve. I've played them for a very long time and the games have been around more than 15 years.

Out of those games, which one have you spent more money on?
I'm going to take a shot and guess rs.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: Most expensive in game purchase? #13
I spent so much money on Team Fortress 2 it's disgusting. At one point I had a clean Unusual, 1 earbud, and 6 Bill's hats. That was back when a Bill was worth 6-8 keys. Lmao I was banking.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

RE: Most expensive in game purchase? #14
Um.... Yeah...
[Image: yc5FYIL.png]
The other knife is around the same price and yes I still play the shit out of CS:GO :|
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 08:15 AM by ProfessorChill.)

RE: Most expensive in game purchase? #15
(07-31-2018, 03:18 AM)singlehandlogic Wrote: over ten years. I prolly dumped several thousand into Eve Online. which I know dont really play anymore but am still sp farming 21 characters on 7 accounts for around 8 billion isk a month after costs...

Eve is really the only game I got "into" and now im done with gaming me thinks. trying to learn more about computer science and hacking, kali linux mostly. which isnt as rewarding so figures how slow that is going meh... plus im learning all alone... no friends in the area of expertise.
Eve from what I've heard was a really great game. I'm fairly sure a few members around here have played or currently still do play it.
It's also nice knowing that you are taking up other task which is productive. Good stuff!

(07-31-2018, 10:54 AM)Pixell Wrote: I'm an horrible man, 2k spent on League of Legends..
That must mean mi horrible too.

(08-05-2018, 08:15 AM)ProfessorChill Wrote: Um.... Yeah...
[Image: yc5FYIL.png]
The other knife is around the same price and yes I still play the shit out of CS:GO :|
I was a heavy gambler/investor when it came to the CS market, 2016 was the prime for me. I was flipping knives left, right and center making some really nice money.

Unfortunately after cs gambling sites were removed I kind of stopped.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]