chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Most expensive in game purchase?
Author
(07-31-2018, 11:49 AM)Oni Wrote: Probably a cross between WoW, Runescape, and Eve. I've played them for a very long time and the games have been around more than 15 years.

Just thinking of the time, $ and life ive put into RS makes me smh.. Those freaking phats always made my pants buldge. I never did end up getting one though.. To be fair i also made money from rs.. Lol

RE: Most expensive in game purchase? #12
(07-31-2018, 12:35 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 11:49 AM)Oni Wrote: Probably a cross between WoW, Runescape, and Eve. I've played them for a very long time and the games have been around more than 15 years.

Out of those games, which one have you spent more money on?
I'm going to take a shot and guess rs.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: Most expensive in game purchase? #13
I spent so much money on Team Fortress 2 it's disgusting. At one point I had a clean Unusual, 1 earbud, and 6 Bill's hats. That was back when a Bill was worth 6-8 keys. Lmao I was banking.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

RE: Most expensive in game purchase? #14
Um.... Yeah...
[Image: yc5FYIL.png]
The other knife is around the same price and yes I still play the shit out of CS:GO :|
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 08:15 AM by ProfessorChill.)