chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Monetizing Method
Author
Amazon Monetizing Method

How Many Copies Are Left?

There Are 4/5 Copies Available, I have sold one to a member here on site all ready there for I feel no vouch copies are needed.

Brief Explanation

This method is easy enough to where any one is able to do this. It requires no illigal or black hat activities. There is no need for any investments or initial funding of this method. It is all 100% free to do and will ALWAYS be in high demand as long as Amazon is around. This method requires nothing but your time.

What Is Included?

I will include the following:
• 3 unsaturated methods for obtaining customers as well as one semi-unsaturated method.
• An established employee base of roughly 60 members who are all screened and trusted through working for me directly the last few months. This employee base is growing daily and trust me, more employees = more profits.
• A company website that is almost completed. I am slowly adding final touches to this website over time.
• 1 on 1 mentorship, I do not just hand you a half assed ebook and send you on your way, every one who buys this method will receive mentorship and guidance. I do not stop helping you and watch you fail, if you run into issues down the road I will work with you to figure out New methods!

How Many Copies Are Available?

There are only 5 copies for sale, I'm not going to be increasing price per copies, the price will remain the same regardless if it's the first or the last copy for sale.

Payment Methods?

•BTC / BTH / Other Cryptos (ALL MEMBERS)
•WalMart - WalMart (All Members)
•Payoneer / PayPal (Members I deem trusted)

Proof of Earnings?

Proof of earnings are available to serious buyers.

Vouches:
Jøjø
How likely do you feel this will produce profit?
Very likely, i was skeptical at first and could tell he was making some profit but i wasn't sure how (mind i am slow at understanding stuff) so the more questions i asked he answered.

How was the mentor-ship that you received and will it continue in the future?
Mentor-ship from slacker is perfection, again i'm slow on understanding stuff and i didn't warn him about it but he seems to not be bothered about it and is very patient. He also adds humor to the mentoring so it's not 1 on 1 boredom.

Is this a method you've seen else where? (If so please state where)
Nope never seen this method before, he's set it up entirely on his own.

How does this compare to other monetizing methods on Hf?
I don't know I've been ripped off on most other methods so probably the most legit one I've seen and will continue to do.

This far how satisfied are you with the method?
Well as i am still being mentored into it i haven't gotten to use it first hand but i have been shown how it's done and in the future i will have a live example when i'm ready.

What are the pros to this method?
Pretty straight forward once you get what you need to know.
You don't need an investment coming into this.
Slacker is an easy going guy and will answer pretty much all questions you throw at him.
Everything is essentially setup for you.

What are the cons to this method?
For the time being i don't see any cons. But i'll continue to update this thread as I move along within the mentor-ship.

TOS
• Any one found to be leaking the information provided will have a deal disputes opened against them, and not receive updates or mentorship.
• Anyone whom decides to charge back payments will have a deal disputes opened against them and receive no future updates or mentorship.
• I am willing to update methods at my leisure, this method is self explanatory and will always be in high demand.
• I have the right to decline sales to any member of my choosing with out explanation.
• I have the right to update and change these terms of service at any time with out notification or warning.
• Mentorship and advice will be provided as needed. There is a difference between mentoring and doing every step of this for you...

• I will not go first, split payments etc. If you wish to obtain this method you will go first or I will simply sell to others. If you request a middle man @Oni will be used and you are responsible for any fees associated with his services.
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @Mr.Kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: Monetizing Method #2
This seems very interesting. I have an idea about what this is and if it is I can vouch that this will probably work.
I might have overlooked it, but I didn't see any pricing for this method? Good luck with sales my friend.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Monetizing Method #3
(11-28-2017, 10:24 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: This seems very interesting. I have an idea about what this is and if it is I can vouch that this will probably work.
I might have overlooked it, but I didn't see any pricing for this method? Good luck with sales my friend.

Yessir you see the schenanigans first hand in my discord group lol this is VERY profitable

[+] 1 user Likes Slacker's post

RE: Monetizing Method #4
(11-28-2017, 11:15 PM)Slacker Wrote: Yessir you see the schenanigans first hand in my discord group lol this is VERY profitable

In this case I can fully vouch for @Slacker, if you put some effort into this, you definitly could get a decent income.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Monetizing Method #5
I'm interesting in purchasing but I too did not see a price anywhere. How much is it for the method?

RE: Monetizing Method #6
The price is $150 firm.
I figure if I average $80 - $120 USD profit daily, $150 is more then a fair price.

The initial purchase is the only investment needed the rest requires nothing but your time.