chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Memory injection with python! filter_list
Author
I just found this awesome github project that some of you may appreciate.

https://github.com/n1nj4sec/memorpy

It allows for code injection into running processes. Cool or what.

RE: Memory injection with python! #2
Yeah, this is good, I love the user n1nj4sec, very good user, I mainly use pupy rat by the user!
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

RE: Memory injection with python! #3
(02-23-2017, 05:23 PM)Synthx Wrote: Yeah, this is good, I love the user n1nj4sec, very good user, I mainly use pupy rat by the user!

Yeah, he's got some cool stuff. I'm taking a close look at pupy, looks very interesting as far as python based RATs go. I like the Ares python Rat too.

RE: Memory injection with python! #4
(02-23-2017, 05:51 PM)lsp Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 05:23 PM)Synthx Wrote: Yeah, this is good, I love the user n1nj4sec, very good user, I mainly use pupy rat by the user!

Yeah, he's got some cool stuff. I'm taking a close look at pupy, looks very interesting as far as python based RATs go. I like the Ares python Rat too.

Ahhh, I like that, especially that its GUI, I can't use GUI since I hack from a VPS, mainly because I can't port forward as my dad is pretty good with computers, and will know if I do anything on the router :/
I would love to use Ares, maybe in two years when I fuckin leave the house.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

RE: Memory injection with python! #5
Seems nice, I'm learning python currently, when I know it better, I'll check try this out. Maybe throw some things together. Nice share, thanks man!
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!