chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? filter_list
Author
RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #31
Hi bro I'm new on programming world what the first language you advice me to learn it first <3

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #32
(12-18-2019, 01:51 PM)Mrrobot1208 Wrote: Hi bro I'm new on programming world what the first language you advice me to learn it first <3

I would begin with a high-level language. Python would be a great start. The syntax is really simple, there are many applications for Python, and the language is still receiving updates. I'm not saying you have to learn something simple before you learn something hard, it's just my recommendation. I tried learning C++ before any other language. I looked at it and thought it was impossible. But after learning something easy, the complex stuff became simple as well.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #33
I think you are right men anyway thank you for the advice

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #34
Wanted to see how this project is coming along. Personally I probably wouldn't use it but development always interests me. If you're not working on this any more, I'd be happy to take a crack at something like this.
Shoppy: Accounts and E-Books
Discord: critikal17#4962
Telegram: critikal17
Both my discord and my telegram have changed due to OPSEC reasons. Feel free to re-add me.

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #35
(01-09-2020, 09:01 PM)critikal17 Wrote: Wanted to see how this project is coming along. Personally I probably wouldn't use it but development always interests me. If you're not working on this any more, I'd be happy to take a crack at something like this.

You could go ahead and try something like this yourself. Unfortunately I don't have the time to code as of late. I was trying to code it in Python because of its networking capabilities, but I had to go quite slow since I had never used Python before.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #36
(01-10-2020, 12:55 AM)Drako Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 09:01 PM)critikal17 Wrote: Wanted to see how this project is coming along. Personally I probably wouldn't use it but development always interests me. If you're not working on this any more, I'd be happy to take a crack at something like this.

You could go ahead and try something like this yourself. Unfortunately I don't have the time to code as of late. I was trying to code it in Python because of its networking capabilities, but I had to go quite slow since I had never used Python before.

Cool, I have a lot of free time on my hands until my classes start again. I'll take a crack at it and let you know how it goes.
Shoppy: Accounts and E-Books
Discord: critikal17#4962
Telegram: critikal17
Both my discord and my telegram have changed due to OPSEC reasons. Feel free to re-add me.