chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? filter_list
Author
Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #1
So I got into Python just a few days ago, and I thought I'd attempt to make a giftcard generator. I've learned the basics, and I already understand other programming languages very well. Learning programming languages is always easier for me if I just do, instead of continuously watching videos about it.

This script is going to be an all-in-one generator for giftcards, and maybe program keys. And instead of putting your trust into a suspicious executable with two dozen hits on VirusTotal, just run a Python script!

So, any requests?
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

[+] 2 users Like Drako's post

Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #2
Game, Amazon stuff like that
Ephesians 4:28 28 Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #3
(08-15-2019, 07:46 PM)Drako Wrote: I've learned the basics, and I already understand other programming languages very well. Learning programming languages is always easier for me if I just do, instead of continuously watching videos about it.
^^^ The best way to learn is by getting your hands dirty and banging your head against the wall.
I'm quite excited to see the end result, maybe you could even share the process of coding it ( if you have the time of course ).

(08-15-2019, 07:46 PM)Drako Wrote: So, any requests?
Steam?
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 09:15 AM by Cr3aTor.)
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #4
(08-15-2019, 07:46 PM)Drako Wrote: So I got into Python just a few days ago, and I thought I'd attempt to make a giftcard generator. I've learned the basics, and I already understand other programming languages very well. Learning programming languages is always easier for me if I just do, instead of continuously watching videos about it.

This script is going to be an all-in-one generator for giftcards, and maybe program keys. And instead of putting your trust into a suspicious executable with two dozen hits on VirusTotal, just run a Python script!

So, any requests?

from where did you learn python giftcard generator and checker teach me also i will be thanks full too you.

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #5
Do you also think of making a checker for it too? Or will it just spew out random keys?

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #6
(08-16-2019, 11:38 AM)Jugger445 Wrote: Do you also think of making a checker for it too? Or will it just spew out random keys?

Yes I do. As long as I can find a legit website that can check them.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #7
amazon,paypal,and more like that

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #8
amazon game gamekit stuff like that

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #9
I'm curious of how will this generator work? Will it generate valid codes based on an algorithm that's been reverse engineered?
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

[+] 1 user Likes OversouL's post

RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #10
(08-20-2019, 07:45 PM)OversouL Wrote: I'm curious of how will this generator work? Will it generate valid codes based on an algorithm that's been reverse engineered?
Most of them are based on some sort of reverse-engineering or random generation, but that's not really so reliable. (at least that I'm aware of)
Anyway, it would be awesome to hear more about the inner workings of this project in the future. So I'm looking forward to it !
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]