Login Register

Lunar 500k recruitment challenge filter_list
Author
(04-02-2016, 05:17 PM)Inori Wrote: Jesus, my scoring method needs work...

Why? My code isn't very great.
Just didn't want to copy-paste it (ofcourse)

[+] 1 user Likes m0dem's post

RE: 500k recruitment challenge #12
(04-02-2016, 05:48 PM)m0dem Wrote: Why? My code isn't very great.
Just didn't want to copy-paste it (ofcourse)

Wait, the score data was inaccurate, since you don't have access to the test method, so it should run fine
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post

RE: 500k recruitment challenge #13
Update: I'll be testing the submitted methods tonight, and ending the competition on Wednesday at 2 AM GMT

Also, I'm tweaking the acceptance threshold. Not sure by how much, though
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

RE: 500k recruitment challenge #14
Do I gotta provide source? Also I can't use your test function, as it's in another language, therefore I just wrote in-house benchmarks

[+] 1 user Likes lux's post

RE: 500k recruitment challenge #15
(04-05-2016, 08:14 AM)lux Wrote: Do I gotta provide source? Also I can't use your test function, as it's in another language, therefore I just wrote in-house benchmarks

Can you send me the local source (since you mentioned that it's a web api)? I made the equivalent of my python method in go, so I can test against that

RE: 500k recruitment challenge #16
(04-05-2016, 12:44 PM)Inori Wrote: Can you send me the local source (since you mentioned that it's a web api)? I made the equivalent of my python method in go, so I can test against that

Ill message you on Skype. The benchmarks provided are most accurate, due to the fact it doesn't test against compiler optimisations etc

[+] 1 user Likes lux's post