chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball
Author
Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #1
Need proof of purchase like a receipt for the Blue Yeti or Blue Snowball. Tried to SE Blue and it turns out that instead of looking at serial numbers, Blue - the company which makes these mics- looks at receipts.
I realize that I can use amazon receipt generators, but I don't want to take the risk of getting caught.
Pm me if you're interested
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 02:10 AM by GosuSang.)
[Image: puldaoab7b6.png]

RE: Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #2
Yeah, don't use amazon receipt generators. Companies are catching onto fake receipts, they have the ability to cross-reference with Amazon, which I previously thought they didn't.

RE: Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #3
pm'd, I can get you a proof of purchase.

RE: Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #4
(07-11-2018, 02:38 AM)skrtja Wrote: Yeah, don't use amazon receipt generators. Companies are catching onto fake receipts, they have the ability to cross-reference with Amazon, which I previously thought they didn't.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion

RE: Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #5
(07-11-2018, 02:43 AM)skrtja Wrote: pm'd, I can get you a proof of purchase.

replied

RE: Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #6
(07-11-2018, 02:38 AM)skrtja Wrote: they have the ability to cross-reference with Amazon, which I previously thought they didn't.

You previously were right. I've got a friend who does upper level support with Amazon (if he only knew) and about a year or two back they rolled out universal order ID. In the past they only made it available the largest sellers but now that every verified seller on Amazon gets it, its just a quick order # lookup and they're in.

One thing I have noticed about Amazon though is if you find someone who has reviewed the product you want, see about finding information about them (doxing) and use that to validate yourself on phone support and come up with some excuse for why you cant view the order number.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: 8y6vps.png]

RE: Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #7
(07-12-2018, 12:24 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 02:38 AM)skrtja Wrote: they have the ability to cross-reference with Amazon, which I previously thought they didn't.

You previously were right. I've got a friend who does upper level support with Amazon (if he only knew) and about a year or two back they rolled out universal order ID. In the past they only made it available the largest sellers but now that every verified seller on Amazon gets it, its just a quick order # lookup and they're in.

One thing I have noticed about Amazon though is if you find someone who has reviewed the product you want, see about finding information about them (doxing) and use that to validate yourself on phone support and come up with some excuse for why you cant view the order number.

If I were to be caught, couldn't that count as identity theft?

RE: Looking to buy proof of purchase of Blue Yeti or Snowball #8
(07-12-2018, 12:37 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 12:24 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

If I were to be caught, couldn't that count as identity theft?

If you got caught SEing couldn't that count as fraud?

Either way, are you confident enough in yourself to not get caught there and not get caught in the SE? I wouldn't exactly advise doing that because if you do get caught, you might get fucked worse than just failing. Take it into consideration, or just find someone willing to sell.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: 8y6vps.png]