Login Register

Looking for some direction or challenge as a Python learner filter_list
Author
Looking for some direction or challenge as a Python learner #1
Hey guys,

TL;DR I want a challenge as a Python student

So currently I am learnignt o code in Python. It's the first step in a quest to code some m4d h4x0rs. Anyways, all that is besides the point. I understand a variety of basic ideas in Python including this:
  • Python syntax
  • Calling dates and times
  • Conditionals
  • Control flow
  • Gathering user input
  • String Concatenation
  • etc.

I'm currently working on learning about how functions work. I've written a couple programs including a Tip calculator and a PygLatin translator.

If you know of any awesome resources let me know or even better if you personally want to challenge me with something. Learning every day is essential to success.

RE: Looking for some direction or challenge as a Python learner #2
I don't know much python myself but this is an entertaining way to explore the Python Programming Language

http://www.pythonchallenge.com/index.php

FAQs

What is the Python Challenge?

The Python Challenge is a set of riddles that require a little bit of Python programming to be solved. The solutions are entered by changing the address of the page (URL). You get used to the idea pretty fast after solving the first few levels.

What's the purpose of the Python Challenge?

I've written the challenge in hope that it will provide an entertaining way to explore the Python Programming Language. It is a way to demonstrate the great power of Python's batteries.
[Image: master645.png]

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

RE: Looking for some direction or challenge as a Python learner #3
there's also this http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger