chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Let's try this again
Author
(10-19-2017, 10:06 PM)Mystique Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:59 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:50 PM)Mystique Wrote: I honestly give this guy my kudos. He is quite dedicated to Sinisterly, Quite mature, competent alongside intelligent. From my standpoint trustworthy. I think he deserves the chance.

Thanks man, maybe I will someday.

Hopefully you do Smile I honestly think you'd be do a decent/good job.

The first time I was SMOD many people thought differently, hopefully ive changed this time around, only you guys will be able to tell.
I will keep that list up to date at all times. Check often for new materials!

RE: Let's try this again #32
(10-19-2017, 10:08 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 10:06 PM)Mystique Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:59 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Thanks man, maybe I will someday.

Hopefully you do Smile I honestly think you'd be do a decent/good job.

The first time I was SMOD many people thought differently, hopefully ive changed this time around, only you guys will be able to tell.

I think you'll do fine.
[Image: d1wl9Az.png]

RE: Let's try this again #33
(10-19-2017, 09:13 PM)Inori Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:52 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:46 PM)OhCanada Wrote: I understand where you're coming from, but ultimately the admin should already be able to piece everything together and make a decent decision while keeping all of that in mind.  Idk him personally, but I feel like he's capable of that lol.

Someone's being a brown-noser. I know him well enough. He'd take into account all the data he has, like any scientist would.

This, absolutely. SL isn't a dictatorship; the majority of changes and events that happen here are at least somewhat community-driven and I can't recall any decisions made that didn't get member input beforehand.

How was implying the admin has insight on who he'd want on his staff list jump to a website being a government system? Also @Op, who's approval does it look like I'm trying to get? You do know this is YOUR application to a higher ranking right? lol, I left my input on something I've never seen before, not sure why you're so offended by it. Either way, your attitude sure sucks, good luck on your next application.

RE: Let's try this again #34
(10-19-2017, 09:50 PM)Mystique Wrote: I honestly give this guy my kudos. He is quite dedicated to Sinisterly, Quite mature, competent alongside intelligent. From my standpoint trustworthy. I think he deserves the chance.

Not sure I see that, but hey, to each their own, I just joined anyway.

RE: Let's try this again #35
(10-20-2017, 12:16 AM)OhCanada Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:52 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Someone's being a brown-noser. I know him well enough. He'd take into account all the data he has, like any scientist would.

This, absolutely. SL isn't a dictatorship; the majority of changes and events that happen here are at least somewhat community-driven and I can't recall any decisions made that didn't get member input beforehand.

How was implying the admin has insight on who he'd want on his staff list jump to a website being a government system? Also @Op, who's approval does it look like I'm trying to get? You do know this is YOUR application to a higher ranking right? lol, I left my input on something I've never seen before, not sure why you're so offended by it. Either way, your attitude sure sucks, good luck on your next application.

I'm not offended, none of us are. You just seem to have this delusion that Oni is Omni from HF, and that's just not how this place is run. It's a tight knit community and we all have a say, no matter how new you are as a member. I'm telling you this for your own good. Your voice is heard, and it's valued. I'm trying to correct your thoughts that unless you're Oni or high staff that you don't have a voice when you do. There have been many times when we've all discussed as a board who gets promoted and who gets banned. It's part of what makes us the best place on the internet, and why I love it here.

[+] 2 users Like phyrrus9's post

RE: Let's try this again #36
(10-20-2017, 12:20 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:13 PM)Inori Wrote: This, absolutely. SL isn't a dictatorship; the majority of changes and events that happen here are at least somewhat community-driven and I can't recall any decisions made that didn't get member input beforehand.

How was implying the admin has insight on who he'd want on his staff list jump to a website being a government system?  Also @Op, who's approval does it look like I'm trying to get?  You do know this is YOUR application to a higher ranking right? lol, I left my input on something I've never seen before, not sure why you're so offended by it.  Either way, your attitude sure sucks, good luck on your next application.

I'm not offended, none of us are. You just seem to have this delusion that Oni is Omni from HF, and that's just not how this place is run. It's a tight knit community and we all have a say, no matter how new you are as a member. I'm telling you this for your own good. Your voice is heard, and it's valued. I'm trying to correct your thoughts that unless you're Oni or high staff that you don't have a voice when you do. There have been many times when we've all discussed as a board who gets promoted and who gets banned. It's part of what makes us the best place on the internet, and why I love it here.
The very fact that your go-to comparison was HF shows how little your scope is on the internet. MOST FORUMS DO NOT DO THIS. This is why I was shocked, you act as if there's only two forums around. I honestly don't care for the promotion, I just noticed this thread on the newest thread list and found it strange. I now understand that there's a whole section for this(something I didn't notice beforehand or else I wouldn't have bothered commenting at all).

RE: Let's try this again #37
(10-20-2017, 12:23 AM)OhCanada Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:20 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:16 AM)OhCanada Wrote: How was implying the admin has insight on who he'd want on his staff list jump to a website being a government system?  Also @Op, who's approval does it look like I'm trying to get?  You do know this is YOUR application to a higher ranking right? lol, I left my input on something I've never seen before, not sure why you're so offended by it.  Either way, your attitude sure sucks, good luck on your next application.

The very fact that your go-to comparison was HF shows how little your scope is on the internet. MOST FORUMS DO NOT DO THIS. This is why I was shocked, you act as if there's only two forums around. I honestly don't care for the promotion, I just noticed this thread on the newest thread list and found it strange. I now understand that there's a whole section for this(something I didn't notice beforehand or else I wouldn't have bothered commenting at all).

dude, why are you attacking people. I realize that most forums do not do this, which is why I explained to you that this one does. Furthermore, it's entirely inappropriate for you to act childish and look for a reason to insult and attack people at every turn. I don't know what I did, but I certainly did not deserve that.

RE: Let's try this again #38
(10-20-2017, 12:26 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:23 AM)OhCanada Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:20 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I'm not offended, none of us are. You just seem to have this delusion that Oni is Omni from HF, and that's just not how this place is run. It's a tight knit community and we all have a say, no matter how new you are as a member. I'm telling you this for your own good. Your voice is heard, and it's valued. I'm trying to correct your thoughts that unless you're Oni or high staff that you don't have a voice when you do. There have been many times when we've all discussed as a board who gets promoted and who gets banned. It's part of what makes us the best place on the internet, and why I love it here.
The very fact that your go-to comparison was HF shows how little your scope is on the internet.  MOST FORUMS DO NOT DO THIS.  This is why I was shocked, you act as if there's only two forums around.  I honestly don't care for the promotion, I just noticed this thread on the newest thread list and found it strange.  I now understand that there's a whole section for this(something I didn't notice beforehand or else I wouldn't have bothered commenting at all).

dude, why are you attacking people. I realize that most forums do not do this, which is why I explained to you that this one does. Furthermore, it's entirely inappropriate for you to act childish and look for a reason to insult and attack people at every turn. I don't know what I did, but I certainly did not deserve that.

You called me a brown-noser and I attacked you? Are you serious? I've been nothing but neutral and nice to everyone on here since I joined. I give up, you're Now calling me childish too lol.

RE: Let's try this again #39
(10-19-2017, 07:52 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Someone's being a brown-noser. I know him well enough. He'd take into account all the data he has, like any scientist would.

How was implying the admin has insight on who he'd want on his staff list jump to a website being a government system?  Also @Op, who's approval does it look like I'm trying to get?  You do know this is YOUR application to a higher ranking right? lol, I left my input on something I've never seen before, not sure why you're so offended by it.  Either way, your attitude sure sucks, good luck on your next application.

Everyone has their moments.
[Image: d1wl9Az.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Mystique's post

RE: Let's try this again #40
(10-19-2017, 07:46 PM)OhCanada Wrote: but ultimately the admin should already be able to piece everything together and make a decent decision while keeping all of that in mind.  Idk him personally, but I feel like he's capable of that

As the founder, Oni has been running this board for 5+ years and It's growth & development speaks for Itself, so too does his competency In running this board In an efficient and effective manner.

Speaking for those Involved, let's respect his decision with the application, terminate off-topic discussions on a personal level and move forward.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post